22Have I ruined our relationship?

That night Sai slept in the same room as Virat.
She tried talking to him but she didn't want to hurt his feelings more.
When Virat slept Sai went near him and said:-Why do you love me Virat?I don't deserve you.You deserve someone who can love you and not someone like me who just takes all the love given and can't even love you back.
She cried.
Hearing her sobs Virat woke up but she pretended she slept.

V:-I hope Sai tumhe bura na lag rha ho ki main tumse pyaar karta hun.Main tumhe iss uncomfortableness mein nahi daalna chahta tha but feelings par kisi ka control nahi hota hai na.Please don't feel guilty about not loving me.I have accepted it you also accept!

Hearing no more voice from Virat..Sai got up.
Sai smiled at his selfess love.

Next morning:-
Sai thought of talking to Virat but she thought she might hurt him.

V:-Sai
Sai got happy that finally Virat talked to her.

S:-Haan

V:-Vo aaj mere colleague.....chodo kuch nahi

S:-Virat bolo

V:-Vo mere colleague ki housewarming party hai..he invited both of us.Kya tum chalogi?

Sai remembered that a month ago also Virat took her at a official party but that time he wasn't this hesitant.Infact he wasn't hesitant.

Sai felt as if she ruined her and Virat's relationship.

S:-(controlling her tears)Chalungi na bilkul chalungi!
Virat slightly smiled.

Virat was going but then Sai stopped him.
S:-Virat

V:-Hmm

S:-Have I ruined our relationship?
She asked having tears in her eyes.

Virat was shocked at her question.He went near her and cupped her face.
V:-Kya bol rahi ho Sai?

S:-Virat jab ye pyaar vyaar wali baatein nahi thi tab toh tum mujhse kuch bhi bol dete bilkul formal nhi the...aur jabse ye sab hua hai tum ekdum formal ho gaye ho....Are you stopping yourself from loving me?
She said crying.

V:-Pehli baat I don't want to stop myself from loving you and secondly even if I wanted to stop I cannot.I have fallen so badly for you ki its impossible to return back!(realising what he said)I am sorry Sai I didn't mean to hurt you.

S:-Hurt?You can never hurt me Virat.Agar tum soch rahe ho ki tum mujhse pyaar karte ho ye baat mujhe buri lagti hai toh tum pagal ho....Main soch bhi nahi sakti ki koi insaan mujhse itna pyaar karega...aur pyaar ke badle pyaar expect bhi nahi karega...itna selfless pyaar paakar kon hurt hoga

V:-Can I hug you?

S:-Bilkul (She said having smile on her face and tears in her eyes)

Virat pulled Sai into a warming hug.
This time Sai felt different in the hug.She felt as if she was safe...safe from all the problems of the world.She felt loved.She felt home in his embrace.Something which she had never experienced.

Virat pecked her forehead and smiled.

When Virat left:-
Sai sat down on the couch thinking about how she felt this time when Virat hugged and kissed her.

S:-Maybe I am falling for him?Par jo pyaar ko lekar mere mann mein Darr baith gaya tha uska kya.

Just then Sai saw a reflection of herself sitting beside her.
(Sai's reflection:-Sn)

Sn:-Uss Darr ko Virat ne jaane anjaane mein hata diya Sai apne pyaar se

S:-Huh?

Sn:-Abhi jab usne tujhe hug kiya toh tujhe kaisa laga?

S:-I felt home in his embrace.Mera mann hi nahi kar raha tha ki usko chod dun!

Sn:-Acha chal ab mere questions ka jawab de?

Sai nods her head.

Sn:-Tu Virat ki care karti hai?

S:-Ofcourse

Sn:-Jab vo tujhse baat nahi karta tujhe bechaini hoti hai?

S:-Bahut zyada

Sn:-Jab vo late ghar aata hai tujhe uski chinta hoti hai?

S:-Haan

Sn:-Kya tu Virat ko khush dekhna chahti hai?

S:-Humesha

Sn:-Kya tu Virat se pyaar Karti hai?

S:-Bahut

Sn:-Boom

Sai realised what she said.
She jumped from the couch shouting:-Main Virat se pyaar karti hun aur pagalon ko tarah itne dinon se main usse keh rhi thi I can't love him!

S:-Thank you thank you so much...
She turned to her reflection but it had vanished.

Sai decided to confess her love to Virat.

Precap:-My ideal husband!❤️