15)In his house

After a long tiring journey from Switzerland to India...they had a tiring day as Sai finally left her house by donating all the stuff taking her stuff with her and handed over the keys to landlord.

They reached home at 12:00 a.m.

Virat picked up food from a restaurant as they were both too tired to make anything.

That night they immediately went to the house are food and slept without any conversation.

Next morning:-
Both of them had to go to their respective works.

V:-Main dusre Wale washroom mein chala jaata hun aur tum yahan chali jao!

S:-Hmm
She says yawning.

V:-Kya hua tum soyi nahi?

S:-Vo kya haina mer surroundings all of a sudden badal gayi hai toh thoda time lagega accustom hone mein

V:-Oh acha!Toh aaj aaram kar lo mat jao

Sai immediately got up from the bed.
S:-Aree aree aise kaise na jaun... itne dinon ki chhuti ho gayi hai...mera meri job ke liye ko farz hai ki nahi

V:-Okay okay...main toh aise hi keh raha tha...waise tum vapas kitne baje tak aaogi?

S:-Depends aaj meri appointments kitni hain...jitni jaldi free ho jaun!
Tum?

V:-Depends!Toh tum vapas kaise aaogi?

S:-Jaise jaungi...

V:-Vo toh main tumhe chodne jaunga na?

S:-Kisne kaha?Virat I have my own car...I'll go!

V:-Sure?

S:-I am doing this for over a year now!

V:-Okay...

They both get ready.
None of them had time to make breakfast so their maid made it for them.

They kept on checking their phones to get a message from the one another but the truth was they were both very busy..after almost two weeks they had been back at work..there was a lot to catch up on.

Later that night:-
Sai came home at 9:40 p.m.
She and Virat both had taken keys with themselves incase one of them reaches first.

Sai saw that Virat isn't home yet.
So she decided to make food.
It was her habit to come home from work and make something to eat.

She made chilli paneer with Fried rice and roti.
She remembered Virat telling her that it's his favourite food.

After making the food which was at 10:35 p.m.
She sat down on the couch waiting for Virat.
She wanted to call him but she thought doing this she might disturb him , so she dropped the idea.

She then realised that she hasn't seen the full house by now.
Last night when they came they were too tired to do anything.
In the morning they were in a hurry of going to their respective works.

She knew it was a 2BHK house.
But it was very spacious...with two washrooms...one big balcony in which Virat had kept the grass mat with lots of flowers and plants.

S:-Zaroor aai ne ye sab khareeda hoga...
She then went to the other room apart from their bedroom.

She saw Ninad and Ashwini's photo in that room.

She smiled knowing that though Virat's parents don't live with them but he still has a room dedicated to them.

Just then the bell rang.
It was 11:15 p.m. now.
She opened the door.
It was Virat.He looked tired.

V:-Kya order Kiya hai?
He said immediately as he entered as he was hungry.

S:-Order karna tha?Maine bana diya?

V:-(looking shocked)Tumhe khaana banana aata hai?

S:-Yeah

V:-Edible hota hai na?
He said controlling his laughter.

S:-Maine na chilli paneer fried rice aur roti banai thi...but rehne dete hain...tum order kar lo kuch.

V:-Really chilli paneer...sorry sorry main mazak kar Raha tha...

S:-Fresh ho jao...main khaana lagati hun...

They both talked while having dinner discussed their day with each other.

How was it?