19)No more talking

You guys have been asking for double updates and I feel very sorry that I am unable to give them to you.

I hope you all understand that I have a life outside wattpad also.I try to update daily.

Past few days have been hectic but now I won't disappoint you guys!I will try to give double updates also.Can't promise though.

Next one or two chapters are gonna be based on POVs and I hope you all don't mind.

S:-Aaj breakfast mein kya banaun?

V:-Jo tumhe khaana ho...main late ho raha hun main chalta hun.

S:-Breakfast nahi khaoge?

V:-Nahi

Saying this he left.

SAI'S POV

Itna gussa ho gaya hai Virat...I just stated my feelings..maybe I should have told him earlier.

Virat itna caring aur sweet hai....he deserves to be loved.

I hope main galat soch rahi ho ki Virat ko mujhse pyaar hai...par agar usse mujhse pyaar nahi hai then why is he avoiding me?

VIRAT'S POV

Sai ko avoid karna is the worst thing I have to do.

But what to do the more I talk to her the harder I fall for her.I just don't want to ignore her.

But I need to distance myself from her.Agar main uske aas pass raha toh dukh usse bhi hoga aur mujhe bhi.

Ok Virat calm yourself and accept the fact that she doesn't love you and never will!

POV ENDED

Virat came back home late at night only to  find Sai asleep on the couch.
He understood that Sai was waiting for him.

He so wanted to pick her up and take her to the bedroom so she could sleep peacefully.

But for her he couldn't do it.

She would feel bad if he picked her up.

Virat thought that just by the thought that Virat might love her creeps her out...what if she finds out that he loves her.

He brushed off his thoughts and wiped his tears.

He went straight to the bedroom,changed and slept.

After a while Sai woke up and saw Virat's cap and shoes in the hallway.

She went to the bedroom and found him asleep.

S:-Itna kya gussa?Usse dikha nahi kya that I was waiting for him.Main hi pagal hun jo iss akdu insaan ka wait kar rahi thi.

Sai took the pillows and a blanket and went to the other bedroom to sleep.

Next morning Virat woke up and saw Sai wasn't beside him.

He thought she might have not woken up at night so she must be sleeping outside.

He found no one in the hall.

Just then the door of the other bedroom opened and Sai came out.

They looked at each other.

VIRAT'S POV

Oh god!She can't even stand me.Vo mere saath ek room mein bhi nahi reh sakti.

SAI'S POV

Dekho kitne dhyaan se pata nahi kya soch rha hai.Jo bhi soch raha ho mujhe iss khadoos ke baare mein kuch nahi sochna.

Maine bhi kahan isse caring aur loving ka kaam de diya tha!Huh!Khadoos

POV ENDED

Both Virat and Sai ignored each other...making their own scenario of the whole situation.

None of them wanted to take the initiative to talk.

Precap:-Someone is jealous.