Chapter 13: Mall (Mako)

Start from the beginning

"I don't know if i right or wrong but you sound like... how i gonna say this... self-deprecating?" She flinched, look like i was right.

Amikura:"haha... what you talking about?" She scratch her cheeks awkwardly.

"Correct me if i wrong but i nailed it right?"

She silently staring at her feet before talking.

Amikura:"......haha it not like that, it just... well compared to me honami-chan have lots of charm." She continued.

Amikura:"in other hand i look like easy girl. Take example from earlier, those senpais start talked to me because they think i an easy girl right. If it was honami-chan they must not try to flirt with her because people can already that she has a lot of charisma" She explained.

I sighed longer this time. Should i explain to her? If i think again why the hell i give they an advice, it not like it will benefit me or something. Sighh even i don't understand myself right now.

Amikura:"are okay ayanoukouj..." i cut her off.

"You cute amikura" i can't believe i just said that.

Amikura:"e-ehhh?!" Ohh god this is so embarrassing.

"Ehem~ what i try to say here is you don't have to compared yourself with ichinose. We all have different kind of charm, for example you cute, pretty, kind and friendly enough to attract those senpais. Different person has different taste. You look approachable don't mean you some easy girl. Stay humble just don't belittle yourself to much."

Amikura:"......"

"Amikura?"

Amikura:"ohh a-ahh t-thank ayanoukouji-kun, no one ever said that to me before, ahh this is so embarrassing!" She said while tried to hide her face.

"I just said the truth"

Amikura still feel embarrassed at this moment so it that a few seconds to say something back.

Amikura:" hehehe you really kind ayanoukouji-kun, truly."

"Not really." That the truth.

Amikura:"whatever you said ayanoukouji-kun" she smiled more brightly than before.

How long i have to wait with her here. I want to go back already and i still not able to return kushida phone.

I tried to find her friends while listening  to her rambling. Emmm is that shiina and shiranami. Their group must be nearby right now. Alright! time to escape.

"Say amikura, do you like magic?"

Amikura:" i love magic!" Wow,guess girls do like this kind of staff.

"Okay, i will perform a magic trick just for you..."

Amikura:"wow! Really!?" At least let me finish talking first.

"...but you have to do something first to make this magic happen."

Amikura:" i do anything!"...... easy.

"Okay, first you must hold you noise with one hand and the other hand point at your shoes, after that close your eyes and spin 10 times, can you do it?"

Amikura:" of course i can do that." she proudly said that, something i wonder do class-B students really this easy to be fooled. I feel bad for them.

"Okay you start when i count to 3, ...1 ...2 ...3."

Amikura immediately start spinning around. I hope you don't hold grudge against me after this. I also silently start walk away for there, leaving amikura that still spinning around. It kinda funny to be honest.