Chapter 13: Mall (Mako)

Start from the beginning

Now... how should i handle this girl.

Amikura:" arigatou Ayanoukoji-kun! You really save me there."

"It okay, how you land into this situation anyway?" I actually quite curious.

Amikura:"ohh...actually..." she then begin tell me the story behind this mess.

Timeskip.

She tell me how she waiting for her group to show up after they split up. While she was waiting some senpais suddenly come to talked to her. She then just start with a normal conversation until they invited her to join them go to the karaoke. Well she seems friendly that why they must have misunderstood her actions.

"So that why hah."

Amikura:"yes that why i really grateful that you saved me ayanoukouji-kun. Once again thank you so much." She then bowed at me.

"Yeah yeah, you dont have to thank me so many time." This getting annoying at some point.

Amikura:"hehehe..." she suddenly giggling by herself.

"What so funny?"

Amikura:"you just like how honami-chan described you"

"What she told you guys?" I hope she doesn't tell anything unnecessary.

Amikura:"it nothing, it just how kind you are, how smart you are..." she told me.

"I not really kind, everybody else will do the same."i said to her, i think i used this word so may time already.

Amikura:"and... how modest you are!" She then smiled brightly at me.

"......" what a perfect timing.

Amikura:"hahaha" yeah yeah just laughed at me, right after i saved you.

"Sigh..."

Amikura:"sorry ayanoukouji-kun it just to fun see your reaction."

"Even tho my face like this?" I pointed at my face.

Amikura:"Even tho your face like that" she smiled teasingly that show her teeth.

"Sighhhhh as long you're happy..."

Amikura:"hahaha gomen gomen, ohh btw i has one question ayanoukouji-kun. It about honami-chan." So you gonna straight questioning me without asking my permission first hah?

"What about Ichinose?"

Amikura:"do you like her? I meant she really beautiful right?" Wow straight to the  point, she blunt i give her that.

"Can't denied she really a beauty but i doesn't mean i like her" i explained.

Amikura:"emmm is that so?" She not completely believed me.

Amikura:"but you right honami-chan really a beauty. She a pride of class-B." She said proudly.

She then continued talking. I hangout with her just until i see one of her friend, until then... i can't do anything except from listening to her. But i find it weird, all the time she just talked about ichinose and i think she know that i friend with her other friends too like shiina, minamikata and even shiranami so why she just talking about ichinose. Sus.

Amikura:" hey do you still with me?" She wave her hand at my face.

"I listening, it just i find it weird, why you just talking about ichinose all the time"

Amikura:"what do you meant? She kind, caring and a great leader of class-B so why i shouldn't talked about her." That what she said but...

Amikura:"err ayanoukouji-kun...?" She realized that i been staring at her.