"Don't be amused, it's just the news! Hi, I'm Nadja Chamack, back for your daily news briefing, and today we have a very special guest. Lila Rossi!" Nadja and Lila smiled, Lila flipping her hair back and pouting seductively (although in actuality she looked like a dying fish).

"So, Lila, tell us. The city has been in the dark about the disappearance of Hawk Moth for almost a year. Did Ladybug tell you what happened? How it all went down?" Nadja inquired. "Well yes Nadja, you see, it was all thanks to me. I did extensive research and found out who Hawk Moth was. I told ladybug, and she let me use a miraculous. I won't say which one, but let's just say that it was really powerful – maybe even more so than Ladybug's. You see, you need to be strong as a person to wear more powerful miraculous, but Ladybug wasn't strong enough, so she gave it to me. After we defeated Hawk Moth, I had to give it back so that it was safe, because I have bullies that might steal it while I'm in civilian form. But I am so glad that I was able to tell the world the truth, before heading off." She smiled, lying through her teeth. "Head off? Oh, where are you going?" Nadja asked. "Well, I helped win a class trip for my class. We are going to Gotham, so I can finally see my Dami-boo. Damien asked his father to hold a contest and persuaded him to choose my class. Now we get to go on a month-long tour in Gotham. I could even give you another interview about the tour and the Wayne's if you wanted." Lila blabbered, desperate for more attention. "We'll see, but that sounds great! Ok, that's all for now, I'll see you next time, on Paris News."

Marinette switched the T.V. off. Of course, Lila had to take credit for everything, didn't she? Well, it looked like it was time to expose her, once and for all. (Btw, Jagged and Penny know she is Ladybug and the other's identities too).

Marinette and the gang had still been patrolling Paris for thieves and such but had not revealed their identities to the world. They had decided against that, knowing that they would never get any privacy. Marinette decided that they should address Paris, one last time, before leaving for Gotham, and tell the world what had really happened to Hawk Moth. She took out her phone, and called Chloe and Kagami, telling them to meet her at the Eiffel Tower is 5 minutes, so they could tell the truth. Just as she hung up, Luka and Adrien came rushing down the stairs, eager for croissants. "Luka, Adrien, I think that we should tell the world what really happened to Hawk Moth. They deserve to know the truth, and not Lila's stupid lies." They frowned, not knowing what she meant. After explaining how Lila lied in the interview, they quickly agreed, transformed. Since they had a lot of land, no neighbours saw the three superheroes jump out of the third-story window and swing, run and vault their way to the Eiffel tower.

Ok so here is a rundown of their superhero names:

Chloe has the bee miraculous; her name is Princess Honey, and her power is immobilisation.

Kagami has the dragon miraculous; her name is Doragonesu, which means Dragoness in Japanese and her power is that she can become water, wind, or lightning.

Luka has the snake miraculous; his name is Serpent, and his power is turning back time.

Adrien has the cat miraculous; his name is Chat Noir, and his power is destruction.

Marinette has the ladybug miraculous; her name is Ladybug, and her power is creation.