#chapter 3

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚝 (𝙰𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? 𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎? 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?)

Taeyoung's pov

I finished texting with her, because she said she was hungry, hehe

I can't stop thinking about her.. I don't know why, until..

-"TAE, DINNERS READY! COME DOWN STAIRS NOW!"Robaire yelled

-"COMING!"

I ran to downstairs then go to the dining room then I sit and start eating my dinner.

Lauren's pov

I'm finished texting with him, because I was hungry-

I stand up from my bed, walking towards the kitchen, open the fridge to find something but I haven't find anything- so I open the cabinet's and I found (your favorite food)!.

I grabbed the (your favorite food), then I put them on microwave/I put them on the table. Then I open the fridge to grab (your favorite drink) and put them on the table too.

Skip

I finished eating my dinner then I put the plate/bowl into the sink then I started do the dishes. After that, I turn on the TV in the living room while eating (your favorite snack).

Taeyoung's pov

I finished eating my dinner then I go to my room.

Because I'm bored so I just play with my phone I mean- there's nothing else I can do right? Well.. I want to chat with Lauren again but I guess, she might be sleeping right now.

But.. Playing with my phone is boring too. VERY BORING. So.. I kind of want to go to the park and maybe get some fresh air. So I took my hoodie and put on a mask, so that everyone wouldn't know who I was then I went downstairs. When I got down, robaire noticed me.

-"ey bro, where do you think your going?"

-"I just wanted to go to the park, to get some fresh air.."

-"oh alright then, but don't get home late"

-"you got it" then I go outside and go to the park..

When I was on my way to the park, I could feel the cool and fresh night air. I know that the night air is not good for your health, but who cares? I like the night air because it's cold.. And at night it feels.. Peaceful..
(Who else agrees?)

After a while of walking, I finally arrived at the park. I started walking in the park then I saw a girl sitting under a tree. And it looks like... Lauren. So I walked towards her to take a closer look

Lauren's pov

After a while watching TV and I started to feels bored.

-"I'M SO BOREDDD!! What time is it?" Then I looked at the clock and it's still 7Pm

-"What!? It's still 7pm?? Ughh" I just groaned and doing.. Nothing. Just.. Laying on the couch.

But then I immediately stood up and I thought I wanted to go to the park. So I took my (your favorite color) sweater/jacket, then I put the headset on my phone and played my favorite song.

Then I went outside, locked the door and I started walking to the park

I arrived at the park then I saw a tree so I sat there and hummed my favorite song while looking up at the sky.

But then I saw a huge shadow walking towards me.

-"Lauren?"

Then I heard a familiar voice, and it was... Tae Young?