I sighed. "Nikolo," I mouthed back.

Nanlalaki ang mga mata niya. Nakita kong umaliwalas ang mukha niya. His eyes became amused. Pero hindi trusted ang ngiti niya. I noticed that he was whispering something to Robi.

The pilot chuckled while listening to what George was saying. Pati si Lou nakikinig na rin.

"Oo nga. Alangan namang sa banyo ng company?" Gigil kong sagot kah Nikolo. But I was surprised when I heard a low chuckle from him.

"Baby, who are you talking to?" Robi said outloud.

Gulat akong napatingin sa tatlo. Pinandilatan ko sila. Lou was silently laughing already. Robi laughed too pero walang sound. George whispered something to him again. Pinanggagagawa ng mga 'to?

"Robi," I warned.

"When you're done, come back to the bed and cuddle with me," Robi sounded disgusted by what he was saying but he suddenly looked happy because I was already glaring at him, ready to strangle his neck.

Tinaas ko ang gitnang daliri ko at winagayway sa harap nila. Napahawak na sa tiyan niya si George, halatang pinipigilan na huwag iparinig ang tawa.

The line became silent. Nikolo didn't speak anymore.

"Bye Captain Esguerra, I'll see you later," pagtatapos ko sa usapan. I ended the call and faced my friends who now bursted laughing.

"Pota, I can't!" Humalakhak si Lou.

"Ano ba trip niyo? Ano 'yon? Ha?" I crossed my arms over my chest and raised a brow at them. Inisa isa ko silang tinignan.

"Malay ko ba. Napag-utusan lang ako," Robi raised his hand.

"Luh, wala akong sinabi. Nakikitawa lang ako," Lou defended herself.

George looked away and pretended not to hear me.

"Why would you even do that? It's not like the man cares," I gave them a look of disapproval. "So stop it."

"Okay, sabi mo e," George said but a mischievous grin was plastered on his face.

I was already at the office 30 minutes before the meeting started. So far, the traffic now in Manila improved. The BBB program of the administration really surfaced to decrease the traffic junks here in Manila.

During the meeting, Captain Esguerra didn't throw me a single glance. If not on the papers in front of him or the presentation in front, he's talking to Vince.

"Here's the other file," I handed him one. He only looked at the paper and took it.

"Thank you, Ma'am," he said seriously with no emotion at all.

What's his deal? Is he mad at me or what?

"Where's the original copy? Mine is a photocopy," kunot noong saad ni Neil.

"Captain Esguerra has the other original copy. The other one is with me," matapang kong sagot.

"Why does he have the original copy?" Neil complained. Is he serious?

"Mr. Guazon, the Commanding Captain of our company must have the original copy. The rest of you will have the photocopy," simpleng pagpapaliwanag ko.

"Shouldn't the board also have the original?" Neil continued to push it. He's starting again. Simpleng bagay, pinapalaki.

"Read the guidelines, Mr. Guazon," Captain Esguerra suddenly spoke. His eyes were darkly staring at Neil. "Only the chief executive officer and the commanding captain can hold the original documents for cruise ship matters."