III. Father of Torture

Faceclaim: Brock O'Hurn

Full Name: Muxotlis

Aliases, Nicknames, & Titles: The Goatman, All-Father of Torture, Dark Warlord, King of Pain, The Brutal God, Prince of Demons, The Bloodied One, He With Bloodied Hands, The Goat-Headed King, King of Sadism, Lord Tormentor, The Snow Demon, The Son of Evil Itself

Species: Demonic God-Celestial(Vhythrarc) hybrid

Age: 210,597 years old

Sexuality: Bisexual

Description & Personality:

The Dark God of Torture, Brutality, & Bladed Weaponry

Muxotlis is the creative genius who created all forms of torture that are known to humans and many, MANY more. He can hurt anyone and everyone in so many different ways, whether it be physical, psychic, or mental, he can and will hurt anyone who crosses his path.

He taught humans, demons, and so many other entities how to commit acts of torture and brutality, being the supreme master of it. This was mostly for his gratification and entertainment, but there is another aspect to it: when other beings torture someone, he gets stronger and empowered. 

Muxotlis is also masterful at blacksmithing, allowing him to create weapons that he subsequently uses to torture his many victims. Some are demonic in origin so that he can torture all manner of entity, others are normal blades, and some are even divine so he can torture beasts of the night as well.

He is 100% a sexual sadist, meaning he gets sexual gratification  from committing horrific acts of torture and watching acts of torture be performed. He sees torture as a form of art and loves to show it off, often times leaving his vivisected and shredded victims on public display for everyone to see. Sometimes he even holds public shows where the audience can watch him torture someone to near death, bring them back, and start the process all over again.

Powers & Abilities:

~ Darkside View - Muxotlis can force his targets to face their inner evil, either in a mental struggle or bring the victim's dark side into the world as a physical being. When a darkness is faced, it's arguably more powerful than the good half of the being. They're basically a physical manifestation of the being's past wrong doing, or current doing. They know the being like they know themselves, and that's a frightening thought. Victims are either corrupted, driven insane, or outright killed by the sensation of this ability.

~ Penance Stare - Muxotlis can induce a variety of negative effects in beings who have sinned or committed evils by locking eyes with them, with the effects ranging from inflicting pain to knocking people out, or sometimes even killing people.

~ Torture Intuition - Muxotlis is a master of torture. He possesses an incredible and innate understanding/knowledge of torturing, able to easily break the wills of others by any means; physically or psychologically. He can intuitively torture by any means and in the most effective ways possible, use anything at hand to do so, and has no mental/emotional issues or moral dilemmas either before, during or after the deed. Muxotlis has an intuitive mastery of the associated skills, body language and choice of words, subtly sending all the signals to others, completely breaking their wills and causing them to fully yield to him.

~ Torture Equipment Manipulation - Muxotlis can create, shape, and manipulate torture devices, ranging from hands-on items, large devices, chemicals, mind-breaking drugs, etc.

~ Torture Equipment Proficiency

~ Will Breaking 

~ Psychological Mastery - Muxotlis is a master of psychology and can use it for various purposes, often by changing the perception or behavior of others through underhanded, deceptive, or even abusive tactics. He also has a mastery of the associated speech and body language, expertly sending all the right signals. Granting him major leverage in any social situation and allowing them to easily wrap anyone around their little finger in a matter of moments and easily forging a potentially fanatical level of trust and devotion in whoever they exert these talents on.