𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫

Start from the beginning

"My brother doesn't have a dial. I love you, Alex but you have a switch that's always on." She says than starts reading a book. Wait that's Liv's. We look at each other wide eye.

"I love you too. But this-" Alec says but gets interrupted by Jace.

"Hey, you know what. Give me a minute. Here's a word you never hear me say. Please?" He says to Alec. Wow.

"What is with you? Really, no, what is with him?" Alec argues.

"Talk about drama." I whispered.

"Walk with me big brother. Also you have good taste in books." Isabelle says to us pulling Alec. We look at her with wide eyes. I can't help but let out a laugh.

"Your wound it's healed." He states to Liv. She looks at her shoulder.

"How-how is that even possible?" She asks confused.

"Wait so do all you stunning people have magical powers? Are you like the mafia?" I do the Debby Ryan. He rolls his eyes.

"No. No, don't confuse me with a warlock. And something like that." He says. Le gasp. 

"A what?" Clary says.

"A warlock. It's one of the Downworlders." He says as if it was obvious.

"Okay, you're not making any sense." Clary says making me scoff.

"What use are your brain cells if you're not using them." I groan. She glares at me.

"Warlocks, vampires, seelies." He continued.

"Literally my brain is about to explode." She says dramatically. I snort.

"Jeez, all right. Well, I'll keep it simple for you. All the legends are true."

"No!" I gasp dramatically. They look scared.

"What!?!"

"Voldie Moldy is really back." I gasp. Liv laughs.

"No he's not. We're Shadowhunters. We protect the human world from the demon world. So those people you guys saw murdered at the Pandemonium, they weren't people at all, they were shapeshifting demons."

"Cool." I muttered. Liv hums.

"I'm not interested in being a part of your supernatural fight club. I just wanna find my mom. The rest of it, all I care about is finding my mother. Please help me find her." Clary says. I scoff and throw a napkin at her.

"Well we are." Liv says putting an arm around me.

"Also, OUR." I say annoyed.

"I'm best chance you guys have." Jace says smiling a little.

"I don't even know you." Clary says looking at him.

"Kay bitch get out." Liv says. Clary's phone rings.

"Simon." She says getting up. I look to Liv.