"I'm not a hero. I don't want to be a hero. Alesa things have happen in the past that you wouldn't expect for me to do." Alesa moves closer to me.

"Like what?" Alesa asks. I move off the windowsill.

"Now you care about me, you always hated me." Alesa hugs her knees.

"I don't hate you." Alesa said. I lean on the windowsill and look up. I put my foot on it and get out the window. I climb up to the roof. I sit down.

"I remember you always climbed on the roof." Alesa said. She climbs up next to me.

"Haven't done it in a long time. Actually never since you left." She looks at me.

"Sky I never hated you. When we were little you shut people out. I guess that was because of Herobrine. But I just wanted you to talk to me. I know it might seem stupid that I had a little crush on you but I didn't like that you seem so depressed." Alesa said. A little crush? I would call it a big crush with what she did.

"Little crush?"

"Okay maybe a big one. I can't go back to that base. I want to but it reminds me of Austin. You do too. Since I left you I wanted to come back. I never had the guts to came find you or talk to you. Robert has been keeping me updated with what has been going on with you." Alesa said. Robert? She has been talking with Robert. Why didn't he tell me?

"What did he tell you?" She looks at me.

"I didn't know you had a sister." Alesa said. I look away from her.

"Dylan. Anything else?"

"Blight curse. Kitty. Enderlox. Skybrine. All sorts of stuff. I guess what I have always wanted to tell you is to leave the Sky Army forever." Alesa said. I look at her. What? Never.

"No."

"Sky you already have the Blight Curse. Your dead basically. You had to grow up fast because of the Sky Army. You guys can't see it but I see that your done. You given up on yourself and if you do anymore of this you'll die this time and for good." Alesa said. I can't believe her.

"Why am I having deja vu?" I teleport to the ground. She teleports next to me. She grabs my arm.

"Sky this is the same conversation we had years ago. But please you need to stop. Zathe is going to kill you. If you go so will the Sky Army. Austin said it's time for you to move on and live your own life." Alesa said. I push her off of me. I turn around and face her.

"If your so convince I'm gonna die then kill me now instead of waiting for me to be picked off. I know the pain of dying Alesa. It's nothing like the pain of living that I have everyday. But I'm still standing and never leaving the Sky Army. You'll have to kill me in order for me to leave." She puts a knife on my throat. She can't kill me. She knows that consequences of it.

"But here's the thing Alesa. I die and so will the Aether."

"That mark is no longer safe with you Sky. The Blight curse weakens it and with that kills you. I can see it your suffering inside. Others can't but I can and I can't stand seeing that." Alesa said. I'll transfer the mark to someone else. Maybe Robert or her. Not Alesa. In order for me to transfer it I'll have to get killed after I transfer it.

"I'm fine." I push her knife away. She puts it away.

"That mark has to come off of you Sky. It's not safe with you." Alesa said. It's perfectly fine.

"It's safe with me. The Aether is fine up there."

"Sky the Aether is dying. I've been up there recently and it's terrible. Sky that curse is killing the Aether. You have to get rid of the Aether Carrier mark or the Aether is dead." Alesa said.