"You know what I'm done!" I yelled turning on my heels. I walk passed garter and grabbed brief.

"Come on brief you coming with me," I told him.

"Wha-," he try to speak but the elevator shut quickly.

~~~~~~

I walking well more like running to see through. Brief was right behind me. I heard him said 'braely wait,' when I got to see through I turn to see brief has finally caught up to me.

"Geez... you.... sure can run," he took breaths.

"Sorry, I just couldn't be round them anymore," I look at him.

"oh it's find," he nervously laughed.

I got in the car and started it. Brief walk round to the passenger side and got in. I put my shades on my face before stepping on the gas.

"Braely slow down!," he yelled.

I stay quiet and kept looking at the road. I saw a blonde and purple hair girls walk. I knew that was panty and stocking.

"Braely slow down your gonna hit panty and stocking," he yelled.

I step on the gas more and made us go faster. Panty and stocking look at us and jump out of our way.

~~~~

Stocking pov

I watch the elevator closes. "Man we really did it this time." I said.

"She need to a fucking chill pill," panty spited.

I give her a look. She never care about anyone else but herself. Gosh why does she have to be more of a bitch. braely was always the one who makes us stop fighting. she make us stop everyday. But I bet panty don't give a shit at all.

"Well just look at what you two whore did," garter said. "The one who always fights for you three to get in heaven is now gone," he walk away from us.

I saw panty stand up. "Come on let's go," she said as she walk to elevator. I follow her to the elevator as well.

~~~~~

Me and panty where walking on the huge driveway to see through and for once's panty is not talking. When she mad at braely she get like this.

I took my eyes off of panty and look to see headlights coming our way. As the light came close I could tell it was see through. See through started to speed up and we both move out the way. I saw braely and the geek boy passed by us.

~~~~~

braely pov

me and brief were at the down part of the city. We both got out of the car. Brief asked me what we're looking for. I didn't answer him and kept looking round. At the corner of my eyes I saw a little girl walk into a alley. I walk over to the ail to see where the little girl was going.

I than saw the little girl was crying. She had her legs tuck in her chest looking like a little ball. I heard someone's footsteps. I saw who was behind me and I was brief.

"Braely don't run off like that, you really have me worried," he told me.

I give him a simile and turn to the little girl who was still crying. Brief walk over to the little girl. I was about to stop him, but it was to late. He was already over to her.