Chapter 94: Hachiman Hikigaya

Start from the beginning

That was the reason why she came to school today!

She basically played the game all night last night, and didn't really sleep, so now she should get some rest...

Shido smiled lightly, guessing the reason why Gabriel was sleep-deprived. She may be an angel, but she had fallen from grace for far too long.

As long as there was time, she would play the game; as long as she had money, she would spend it on items.

If it weren't for the fact that he watched the anime about her, he would never believe that this girl was an angel.

Well, she wasn't the only girl who was addicted to games. The other one was Umaru-chan.

But compared to Gabriel, Umaru-chan had a wider variety of games to play

But compared to Gabriel, Umaru-chan had a wider variety of games to play. She would even go to the game center from time to time. You can't really call her a shut-in-neet.

Seeing that Shido had finished chatting with Gabriel, Umaru-chan waved at him next, but didn't come over. She simply sent a text message to him.

Hearing the sound, Shido took a look at his phone, which was written:

"Thank you for your help yesterday! (Smile)"

It turned out that she simply wanted to thank Shido, but due to the fact that there were too many people around, it was a bit embarrassing, so she decided to thank him in the game.

Obviously, she was thanking him for taking her to the infirmary yesterday. If he didn't help, she would be in big trouble.

"You are welcome..."

Shido texted back, and then shook his head toward Umaru-chan, hoping that the other party wouldn't care too much about this. Helping others was natural for him, after all.

At least he hoped so.

However, what he didn't know was that he and Umaru-chan's interaction gave people the hint that they might be intimate or something. After all, everyone knew what these two did yesterday.

"Hey..."

Shido suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. The palm responsible for it was quite big, it seemed to belong to a boy.

Shido turned around and couldn't help but feel a bit surprised.

It was Hachiman Hikigaya! Since when did he take the initiative to talk to people?

Shido liked this guy quite much. Compared to Tomoya Aki, this guy was way more decisive and talented. The only flaw he had was being lonely due to some dark history in middle school. Other than that, he was a great guy to interact with.

"What is it?"

Shido asked curiously. He also wanted to find a chance to talk to the other party, and did not expect the other party to take the initiative.

"Well, I forgot what I wanted to say..."

That was a lie. In fact, he wanted to remind the other party: Don't flirt with Gabriel. Although blonde girls are really cute, you can't have them all.

However, he soon realized that he was worrying too much, since Shido was not the kind of guy who would flirt with lolis.

Seeing that Hachiman didn't say anything, Shido became curious about him.

After all, in the original anime, he was supposed to join the Service Club and have a journey of helping people with Yukino Yukinoshita and Yui Yuigahama.

But it seemed like nothing happened these days. Since he did not join the Service Club, he was still all by himself and being lonely.

He wanted to understand this thing, so Shido asked curiously:

"Hachiman, how is your sister?"

"Of course, Komachi is very cute. You want to meet her?"

He replied with a cautious tone

He replied with a cautious tone. If Shido had any idea about his cute little sister when he had a girlfriend already, he might want to punch in his guts.

However, it seemed like Shido was only into blonde lolis. Since his little sister was black-haired, she should not be his type...