Chapter 83 [Edited]

Mulai dari awal

Shen Tingwei yelled at his father hysterically at that moment as if he could see that his mother's backlogged emotions had completely collapsed and his father waited for her to finish his anger without saying a word. Shen Tingwei thought that maybe it was at the moment when the photo was shattered that his mother decided to leave him.

He took out a few tissues from the paper drawer on the table and wiped the tears off his face with the one at the bottom that was not stained with dust.

He sat in this deserted home for a while, as if in this short period of time, he recalled many memories that he had deliberately put away.

For example, when he came home after reading in the evening, the quarrel in the house stopped when the door was opened and his mother greeted him gently in a strange atmosphere: "Why did you come back so early today? Go wash your hands quickly. I have left a meal for you."

For example, he read in the novel that Alpha and Omega still fell in love even though the matching value was not high. When he retold it to his father, his father raised his head from the newspaper and said to him with a straight face, "Shen Tingwei, you can't be so naive anymore. If you go down, you can’t survive in society like this.”

For another example, on the night of his birthday every year, he mentioned that his wish this year was still a happy family. His mother touched his head and said, "It will come true."

Shen Tingwei often thinks that he is the happiest child in the world because he has the most gentle mother and the smartest father in the world.

But he never thought that his family's happiness would be wiped out in a car accident.

The night before he was arranged by his father to go on a blind date, his mother persuaded his father softly as usual: "Weiwei is so old, let him find someone he likes..."

Then, without waiting for her to finish speaking, her father interrupted her with a cold sneer and asked her: "You stay at home all day long, what do you know? Let me ask you, do you know the rules of how society works? Of course he can find it himself but what if he can't find it? What if it's not suitable? Can you support him for the rest of his life?"

At this time, the mother was silent and then said as if nothing had happened: "I'll take care of him. Of course I want to take care of my son."

Her father showed an unreasonable attitude towards what she said and did not want to communicate with her anymore.

Shen Tingwei thought of the mother he had just seen from a distance.

He had seen pictures of his mother when she was young. She was very beautiful with a small face and slender but lively eyes.

Today, she wore that long lace dress that she obviously liked but often couldn't wear because she had to do housework. A black top hat decorated with tulle and pearls on her head. The white hair that Shen Tingwei had never seen on her mother's head stood out.

Shen Tingwei watched his mother hold the jasmine in her hands cherishly and get into Mr. Beta's car. He thought his mother didn't like jasmine.

Mother once expressed her liking to him. She said, "The flower I like is, of course, roses. How can anyone not like roses."

After she said this, she seemed worried that her words would affect Shen Tingwei's mood and added cutely: "No, I thought about it for a while. My favorite is carnations and the second is roses."

A love that represented her fiery but unrequited love—a stupid father who never noticed her preference.

One represents all her family affection - the carnation that Shen Tingwei gave her on Thanksgiving was well taken care of by her.