Chap 5 we think you were awsome

Holly POV

I look down at my outfit and realize that I'm wearing one of the boys shirts and shorts I say "hey mahogany do you have a extra pair of clothes" she looks at my outfit and laughs and nash says "what's so funny" and mahogany says "look at her outfit" and they all start laughing. I say "mahogany" in a whiny voice.

She says "ok ok come here" and she pulls me to the bathroom. I hop up in the sink and say "fix me" she comes back with clothes. She squeals and says "go get changed" I nod and get changed its awhile crop top that says 'GEEK' and jean shorts and red vans and a black beanie. I come out and she smiles and says "you look good bae" I smile and hop on her back. She runs out and I say "how can you carry me?" And she says "your lighter then hayes....god girl what's your secret" and I say "I don't know I'm just skinny I guess" and she chuckles.

We run over to the boys while I'm still in mahoganys back. She sets me down and all eyes are on me I said "mahogany gave me clothes" and they still don't say anything. I read there minds matt is 'God mahogany are you trying to kill me' Taylor's is 'fuck her body oh no I'm getting a boner' and I read Nash's 'God she is beautiful I am falling for her hard if she bites her lip I think I won't be able to control myself'

So just to play with him i bit my lip and I saw Nashs eyes go wide and he grunted and walked the other way same with taylor he couldn't control himself either. I giggled. And mahogany says "OMG Holly I need to talk to you" and she grabbed my wrist and dragged me the other way.

She says "ok so these boys are very popular and famous and girls would do anything to get there hands on them. so girls tend to hate on me cause I'm a girl but now that your here they are gonna hate on you too they are gonna say things that aren't true like 'fat whore slut bitch ugly and more just don't let them get to you ok they just want to bring you down and you are perfect" I smile and hug her and say "thanks lox" and she says "no prob kid"

30mins later

Ok I'm going out there and don't let them bring you down Holly its ok. Mahogany calls out all the boys names the. She says "ok we have a new member she is a fierce loving a cool chick and she has a voice like a god now give it up too Holly" and I run out everyone claps and cheers.

We are now doing a q and a and mahogany whispers to me "this is were they hate on you" I nod and sit next to Nash and Carter. a girl says "So holly how old are you?" I say "16 years of age" and another says "are you dating any of the boys?" I say "nope" and she says "good I have no idea why they would like you anyway" I say "I have better chances than you" and she crawls under one of the guards and runs up on stage everyone backs up but not me. She was about to slap me but I caught her hand right before it could hit my face. She looks at me in shock and I say "judge yourself before you can judge others" and I put her hand down she turns around and tried kicking me in the face but I duck under it. She tries punching me but I catch her fist I say "stop" and then I put her hands behind her back and bring her to a guard and say "please control her" and he nods hayes says "how did you do that" and I say "I don't know quick reflexes" and mahogany says "if that was me I would've punched that bitch" and we laugh another says "holly do you have any siblings" I say "no but I got mahogany" and mahogany squeals and runs over and hugs me and she says "thanks bae" and I say "no prob" and another says "your hair is weird" and I say "well I like it" and she says "no one else does" and I say "I don't care about other people's opinions I care about my own and they people I care for's" and she huffs and hayes says "I think it's cool" and Nash says "yea I like it" and I say "see they like it" and she huffs I smirk. A girl far away yells "NASH MARRY ME" and all eyes are on Nash. Nash yells back "MAYBE" and I giggle.

There were more question some were mean some were weird and some were nice. Now it's time to sing me and Shawn are doing a duet for just give me a reason by pink and Nate Russell.

*after song*

I have to sing a song alone oh no it's ok calm down I'm singing shower by Becky g I heard it at the collage party.

After singing

When I finish all eyes are on me.literally everyone is looking at me even magcon boys and girl. Then I hear clapping and see the whole crowd clapping and cheering and yelling. I say "thanks" and walk off stage. When I go backstage bart says "that was amazing Holly" and I read his mind "God she is a keeper you have no idea how much money I'm gonna get" I huff and walk away.

I walk over to the boys and girl and they say nothing but look at me I get an uncomfortable feeling. The. Mahogany screams "I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE THAT GOOD" and she brings me into a bone crushing hug. Then all the boys join and we all group hug.

This is that feeling that love feeling wow I got a family who loves me.