- 𝟎𝟑 -

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━ ❜

[Contains a lot of swearing‼️‼️]

━━━

"One shot of vodka." Sunghoon asked the bartender. He was at the bar now. His go to place to relieve stress.

"Sure, sir." The bartender did as asked.

The bartender poured a glass of vodka in a shot glass and Sunghoon did not wait. He immediately gulped it down his throat.

"I'd like to buy the whole bottle." Sunghoon asked.

"Here's your bottle sir." The bartender gave the vodka bottle that Sunghoon asked.

"Yes, thanks." He immediately opened the bottle and poured it in his shot glass and drank it.

After drinking it, he slammed the shot glass on the table.

"How could she?" He poured another glass.

"Man, you need to calm the fuck down. You're gonna get drunk!!" His friend snatched the shot glass away from Sunghoon's hand.

"It's fucking alright, I'm drinking to get drunk you dumbass." He spoke and grabbed his shot glass from his friend and drank from it after pouring the vodka in it.

"This isn't good for you! You don't know what you do when you're drunk. So better stop it right now." His friend warned him again.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm feeling sad and I need a drink alright?" Sunghoon was getting tipsy from the amount of vodka he consumed but he still kept going.

"Sunghoon you need to stop, it's already your 7th glass."

"I don't give a fuck. Go home if you don't wanna see me drunk!" Sunghoon yelled.

"You're pissing me off dude. Just what the hell is wrong?" His friend asked.

"She broke up with me saying I was just a bet man, you know how much it hurts? It's like she stabbed me right through my heart." Sunghoon cried while holding the vodka bottle close to his chest.

"What the fuck dude? You were a bet?" His friend asked adding more oil to the burning fire.

"Yes you jerk, I was a bet!" Sunghoon cried harder.

"It's alright it's alright, she doesn't deserve you anyways. Don't even bother crying over her. She is a bitch." His friend slightly yelled.

"Jake, she's not a bitch! Don't bad mouth her." Sunghoon said sniffling.

"Why are you even taking her side? She left you on your birthday!" Jake yelled to make Sunghoon aware that she was indeed a bitch like Jake said.