- 𝟎𝟏-

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━ ❜

(Edited)

- December 8 2023 -

"Where's the surprise you have been telling me about?" He asked, so excited to celebrate his first birthday with his girlfriend without knowing it'll be his last with his girlfriend.

"Let's break up, Sunghoon." She looked at the ground and sighed. "Im tired of being your girlfriend, you're popular that's why I wanted to date you. Dating you was just a bet, Sunghoon."

"What? What..do you mean?" His smile dropped instantly after hearing what she said.

"You heard me right. Bye, Sunghoon." She said leaving his heartbroken. He clenched his chest trying to hold back his tears.

"A bet..? Really?"

- December 7 2023 -

Alarm rings

"It's morning already?!" Yieun got up in frustration, it was her first day at the university.

She hated getting up in the morning early than anything, but anyways she had to get ready for her first day at the university.

She wore a baggy blue jeans pairing it with a white tank top and a zip up sweat shirt that was unzipped all the way down. Putting her hair in a pretty ponytail after trying so long, then her light makeup. She finally got ready.

She went downstairs to be greeted by her dad, "Good morning Yieun ah. We have something important to tell you." Said her dad.

"Yeah? What is it about dad?" She asked while stuffing her mouth with some bread with a glass of juice in her hand.

"We thought a lot about it and.."

"And what?? C'mon guys I'm gonna be late."

"You're 20 now Yieun. You're a grown up so we have been looking for an apartment for you to stay in once you move out. You'll be getting a roommate too and you're moving 2 days later." Her mom said anticipating Yieun's reaction.

"What??? You want me to move out?" She dropped her bread on the plate and kept down her juice.

"Yes, you're old enough to move out now Yieun." Her dad said nodding his head.

"Oh well, actually I was thinking about it too. So, where is it and who's my roommate?" Yieun asked continuing to eat.

"Great then, you're gonna be late on your first day so I suggest we talk about this after school." Said her mom leaving her curious.