one

New York

New York

2024

____

Eric looks around him in confusion, the people walking past him ignoring his attire, already used to the superheros and people of New York, also frankly most of them don't really care. Eric spots a shop, several TV's in its window, he walks closer, trying to get a sense of what happened. The last thing he can recall is being on the Brooklyn bridge alongside Peter who is Spiderman, in the middle of the night, fighting his dark side. But now, it's day, and he is standing in the middle of Manhattan with something feeling off.

He watches the TV, the news coming up and the J. Jonah Jameson speaking. "The Spidermenace continues-" Eric titles his head in confusion, taking the helmet, the somehow fixed helmet, of his head, watching the TV, as it shows a picture of a young teenage boy, 'Peter Parker' written below it. Eric looks at the picture in confusion, pretty certain that, that boy isn't Peter. At least not the one he knows.

Before he can think about it even further, a man appears behind him. "Hello." He says, on which Eric turns around, but before he can react, the man shots him with something, and the next thing he know, he is in a stone cell, a power field standing in front of him as a door.

Eric let's the helmet fall to the ground, as he he walks forward, touching the power shield, but pulls his hand away, when it won't let him through. Instead he looks through it, finding a few other cells beside him, in one sits a man with metal tentacle coming out of his back. He smiles sarcastically at the boy, to which he furrows his brows. Eric moves his eyes away from him towards a familiar Lizard. "The heck?"

"Do you know that thing?" A voice asks, Eric. Jumping back in surpise, Eric moves his eyes towards the voice. Meeting eyes with a boy and a girl, sitting by a laptop, but watching Eric instead of whatever was going on, on the Laptop. Eric nods. "Yes." He scratches his neck, looking at the two teenagers. "Sorry, not to be rude or anything, but uhm what the hell is going on?"

"You're from another universe. Peter Parker, our Peter and a Wizard, messed up a spell and sucked some of the people who know a Peter Parker into this universe." The boy explain smiling as if it was the most casual thing. Eric furrows his brows in confusion. "What?"

But before the boy can explain any further, a voice sounds from the laptop. "Who are you talking to?"

The girl throws a look towards, Erik who looks fascinated aroun the room, not even bothered by the fact to be stuck in a cell. "Some other guy just got ported here by Strange." She tells him, keeping a wa hful eye on Eric.