I switch my gaze to him as Kakashi deadpans. He says, "You wish. I tried asking Kimiko-chan that once, and she says she's always been like that. So, in other words, it's not because of Orochimaru." This makes everyone sweat drop as I chuckle slightly.

Ino, Sakura and Hinata pull back as Kiba cones over. I gaze at him wearily, waiting for his reaction. I blink my eyes when he pulls me in for a warm hug.

"I don't care about your past, Kimi-chan. That won't change how I feel about you. You're still the girl I love," Kiba tells me. I feel like crying again as I hug him back and bury my face in his shoulder.

Asuma asks, "How did you get the Crystal Release? It hasn't been seen since the Third Great Ninja War."

Kiba and I pull back and I wipe the tears away as I answer, "Oh. Orochimaru made me copy it from one of his dedicated followers, a woman named Guren. She wasn't happy about it, as I'm sure you can imagine, but she had to let me copy her Kekkei Genkai on Orochimaru's orders."

"I'm glad we got that all cleared up," Says Tsunade. "You may all leave and stay on standby for missions."

We chime our agreement and Kiba and I go on a lunch date together.

🗡🗡🗡

I stand with my teammates, beside Sasuke, my hands on my hips and leaning some weight into my left leg as Naruto spins towards us, some weird look on his face.

We'd just finished our recent mission and I'm wearing my usual white sleeveless turtleneck crop top with the one shoulder cream vest and my headband tied around the strap, black mini shorts and blue wrap skirt with my twin katanas strapped to my back and fans on my waist. On my feet are my white open toed strappy sandals and I have my mismatched gloves on my hands, the right one stopping above my elbow, the left stopping at my wrist.

A few days have passed since Tsunade had become the new Hokage and I revealed my past to everyone. In those few days, I'd asked her to teach me how to heal the mind to which she'd agreed.

Naruto puts his hand to his mouth as he whispers, "Hey! You wanna see it, dontcha? I say it's time!"

I ask, "For what?"

"Come on! You know what I'm talking about.... Kakashi Sensei's real face!!" Naruto says, and I instantly go rigid, my eyes widening, as Naruto gets right in front of Sakura with a torch to light up his face.

Sakura screeches, punching Naruto upside the head, "WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU?!!"

"Please," Sasuke scoffs, turning away. "This is lame! You can count me out. We've finished today's mission. I'm outta here." He starts walking home.

"Yeah. You're totally right," Sakura says in agreement.

Heck, even I'm curious about Kakashi Sensei's face!

Naruto asks Sasuke, "What if he has lips..." Sasuke freezes mid step. "... like a blimp...?" That's what he thinks is behind Kakashi's mask?! Sasuke wobbles in place. "... Or maybe buckteeth?!"

The Uchiha twitches violently at this, before going statue still. A visible shudder goes through Sasuke's body violently and he agrees to join us.

🗡🗡🗡

"Well, this is out of the ordinary," Says Kakashi, his arms folded across his chest and a suspicious look on his features.