Birthday celebration at the sea

Start from the beginning

I stare at him and didn't say anything. He made a confused face as if he's wondering a toddler like me making such face.

The maid pass me to my butler Noe.

"Should we go now my lady?"

Are you really asking me that? You know that I can't speak right? What should I suppose to say? GO-GO-GA-GA?

While were walking I noticed some huge painting here but what caught my eye is a painting of a lady whose her half body is an octopus. Although her body color is a bit blueish she's outstanding enough to be called a beauty.
But I got a feeling that I met her somewhere.

"Do you like this painting my lady?"

I nod*

"Her name is Ursula. She's a witch who live under the sea. Rumor said that she have 2 underling that always support her for making evil deeds"

Ursula? I wonder why this topic too familiar to me. I have a headache just thinking about it.

I move my hand. A sign that we should go now. Noe seems to be in shock. Who would be not if a toddler like me acting like a superior. He didn't say anything and follow my leads.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Thank you for bringing my sister here Noe"

"It's an Honor your majesty"

Noe bows and look at me with a smile.

Hmm.. what's that? Don't smile at me! You pretty perv.

"How's your day my little sister Miya De Hauer"

I flinch. Don't say my full name out of the blue!

Looking at him. He's way to handsome that you might think he came out in a webtoon character. Black hair and blue eyes and a well built body. A full package if I say so myself. Is he really my brother? If so. Why do I feel like I'm in out of the place when it comes to gene? I mean I look pretty too. I also have black hair but strange enough my eyes are red. Perhaps because I'm a vampire?
When I first saw my window status I kind of suprise. Who would not if both of your parents are human but their daughter turn out to be a vampire. Did the God sleep when I'm in labor and forgot to turn my status into a human? Or at worst, I'm just a normal orphan who got picked by my parent and raised me as a princess.

Well.. you know what? I don't care. As long as you live in a rich family isn't that okay enough?

I and my brother prince Eric enter the ship.

"Is this the rumoured Princess your highness?"

"Yes she is" he said with a smile"

"She's really cute like the rumors said. I bet she would be a beauty in the near future"

"HAHAHA You have a good eye old man"

*Yawn

"Oh, it's seems that the princess is tired"

"Then, excuse us "
He said and then bring me to father's room

"Isn't that Miya and Eric?"

Father said while reading newspaper in his bed

"Dad, Miya looks tired"

"Bring her here" he pat his lap

Why do my energy decrease rapidly? Curse this weak child body. I'm too weak that even waking up just for an our want me to sleep again.

My brother prince Eric leave after he bring me to father.
Father stand up in his bed and start singing lullaby to me.

Argh stop it already! I don't wanna sleep!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When I open my eyes I found myself carried by my butler Noe.

"The water is now in the boat!"

What?

Sfx: Thunder

"The boat is on fire!!"

What?

"We should leave now hurry!"

Wait..

My butler Noe pass me to my father who is now in the small boat

"The prince is still in there! Save him"

Wait a minute!

Sfx: Rumble, Crack

"It's sinking!"

Sfx: Heavy rain
Sfx: Thunder

"AAHHHH"

Hey!

anybody!

WHAT'S GOING ON?