part 14

Purvi looked at kavin retreating figure. This was a menace, her heart was a mess. She didn't know what she was feeling.
Wasting no time she went towards nandu's room. While walking she made a decision, an important one. It had been years since this thing between kavin and purvi was going on. Today she had to decide what is important for her him or her? was she ready to sit and cry all day for him like this for the rest of her life? Hell No!  Today decisions had to be made.
She reached the room. She breathed deeply and said
Purvi: aaj Kavin mein tumse baat kar ke rahoongi and pushed the door open.

She found nandu adjusting her jewellery.
Nandu:  looked up at purvi who smiled at her.

Nandu: mili Kavin se its not like nandu couldn't read purvi's face.

Purvi: haa dekha hai pr baat nhi hui hai. Pta nhi kyu dar lg rha hai.

Nandu: pls usse baat kro time mile toh

Purvi : ok fine

Nandu; pls baat kr usse nhi toh mein tujhse ladh jaugi

Purvi: accha meri maa fine kr lugi m baat

There in mandap.

Kavin on the other hand was helping out Karan.

Karan : finally meri shaadi ho rahi hain

Kavin: kyun? Tumhe laga tumhari shaadi nahin hogi

Karan: bhaiya yr ... Waise apne purvi se baat ki hai

Kavin; nhi kis mujh se baat kru aur kya bolu

Karan: aap milo toh bs usse phir jo bolna hoga woh khud bola jayegi .

Kavin; mujhe darr lag raha hain....

Karan: bhaiya ye line mere hai pr aapne bol diya

Karan made a face at kavin who smiled and came out of the room.

Soon naandu was called as the baraat had arrived near the garden.

Soon the marriage took place in a happy atmosphere. Karan and nandani had entered into a holy bond, unbreakable by destiny and unshakable by any forces of nature. They took their seven vows with utmost dedication and love. their love for each other was very much evident by their sweet glances at each other and their eyes with never seemed to leave each other's face.

As you all are expecting , during the entire marriage ceremony Kavin  couldn't keep his eyes off purvi who tried her level best to ignore him but failed miserably. They kept stealing glances at each other and many times even touched each other by mistake during rituals. That did make sparks flow down their spine. It had been so long. But they maintained their posture in front of the large crowd.

It was almost 7 when the entire ceremony got over including the bidaai. That was one emotional  moment but Karan lifted nandani and made her sit on a horse and he too got onto it and they strode towards their house.

Purvi had never seen nandu so happy in her life. Karan was the best guy she could ever get, actually he was the best for any girl.

Purvi looked at kavin sadly who looked at the same instant. He understood her feelings but he still couldn't understand why she still loved him! after all that happened..how can she? Wasn't she happy in her new life?

The relatives, family members, guests had all gone.

It was only kavin and purvi  remaining in the Palace unknown to each other.

Rajat; purvi chle kya .
Purvi; woh rajat tum jaao mein aajaugi mujhko nandu ka saaman Lana hai ....
Rajat: hold purvi hands nd said .I know tum Kavin se bhut pyaar krti ho.
Pr kbhi bhi zarurat hui toh mein hu tumhara best friend...

Purvi; smile and rajat hug her...

This all is seen by Kavin ...
Kavin only see them and didn't hear anything ...
Kavin; in anger + jelous ....

purvi: asked the helpers to keep all the  bags inside the car.
But now she need to go to reception...
The reception was in 2 hours and she had to get ready for that.
So she thought of changing into comfortable clothes before she went to the ceremony..
Purvi; to counter.excuse me koi room book hai mr.khaana ke naam pr..
And the person over there handed her the keys ..

Purvi; thank god karan ki booking kaam. Aagyi.

Kavin; walked along the same corridor checking if there were any guests etc.

He asked a fellow to get his clothes and all his stuff. It was immediately given to Kavin .

he wanted to go to the reception venue directly. He was seriously working his brother's wedding and it was a very big affair in New York, so he didn't want to take any chances.

Kavin: on phone call I want everything to be perfect yeh newyork ka best reception hona chaiye ...

In room

Purvi removed her dupatta and stood there in only her royal purple velvet blouse which showed off her curvy stomach. She removed her earring slowly careful not to damage them.

Kavin didn't realise he was heading towards room.

Meanwhile purvi went into the washroom to wash her face.

as she went in kavin came into the room. Not noticing earrings and her blue studded veil he began to undress. He removed his kurta to reveal his six pack abs. He was sweating due to all the work. His body was definitely a heart-stopper.

Kavin: is very much busy didn't realise the presence of purvi..

Suddenly...............
...........

.mmmmm.......m

.bta du kya...

Nhi next update mein btaugi kya hua tb tk pls vote and comment guys.....