part 13

Purvi: sat infront of her mirror. Nandu had gotten ready ..the marriage was in 3 hours. Nandu was sitting on the bed and eating food so that she doesn't starve when the ceremony would be going on. It was almost 12 pm. The marriage was organised at a private palace.

Purvi was lost she looked at herself while wearing the bangles

Purvi was lost she looked at herself while wearing the bangles. She had to face him today. It was eating her up. Yesterday,seeing him after such a long time had shaken her up for sure , but the fact that today they will have a real confrontation was worrying her.

Purvi : busy combed her hair with a brush. Purvi was wearing a lehenga, a purple lehenga

The work on it was exquisite, and she looks like a queen

The work on it was exquisite, and she looks like a queen. She wore her diamond earrings and left her neck bare. She painted her lips with a light colour and then a dash of kajal finished her look.

Both had decided to wear lengha

Purvi t urned back
Nandu chalo main tho thayaar ho gayi..ab neeche chalthe hain"

Nandu kept looking at her. "madam shaadi meri hain ki aapki?" she asked laughing. "mujhe lagtha hain ki jis tarah tum aaj dikh rahi ho na..Karan mujhe bhoolke tumse shaadi kar lega..." she said laughing.

Purvi what bas karo? Apne aap ko dekha hain? Maine tumhe itna khoobsurat zindagi main nahin dekha." Purvi said coming close to her and took her hand in her hands and they both stood infront the awfully long mirror.

They looked like royal queens. Literally. "best friends forvever

Nandu smiled at her and they hugged each other.

Purvi; oh my god u're getting married..! i still cant believe it u know.

Ishita tarika shreya enter .
All look at purvi.
Tarika: purvi khi Kavin sir k saath shaadi ka irada toh nhi hai na...
Ishita: bhut sunder lg rhi ho tum .
Shreya: hmm aj toh lgta h purvi ki bhi vidaai hi jayegi...

Nandu: yes phir hum dono saath rhege yesss..

Purvi is now irritated
Purvi had tears in her eyes. Nandu was her best friend since childhood, what started as a neighbour-neighbour acquaintance had definitely grown into something better and stronger.

Nandu mom I cant believe this day had finally come...and continued while purvi excused herself to go out and see the preparations.l

Kavin had already reached the palace. He had gone to oversee all the arrangements. He didn't want even a singleproblem at the wedding.He wanted it to be PERFECT !Wearing a black sherwani that stuck to his body accentuating his newly toned body was surely increasing the temperature.

He wanted it to be PERFECT !Wearing a black sherwani that stuck to his body accentuating his newly toned body was surely increasing the temperature

After almost sixty mins..the bride left the house and made her way to the palace.

Karan also left his house.

They reached in 30 mins..

The palace looked wonderful like a bride itself. The outside was decorated with exotic flowers and the weather was favourable today. It wasn't too hot nor was it too dull. It was one bright day, a perfect day for a wedding!

As nandu got down she looked back at purvi. She knewher pari was nervous about seeing kavin today

Nandu's mother and other relatives pulled her to a room in the palace. She had to be given some final touches before the ceremony started in a few hours.

Purvi got down and instead of heading towards the Palace she went around towards the beautiful colonial garden where the marriage was supposed to take place. she walked looking around.

Lafzon Se Jo Tha Pare..

Khaalipan Ko Jo Bhare..

Kuch Toh Tha Tere Mere Darmiyaan..

Kavin was coming towards the entrance in order to go in. She felt a familiar scent of him. She felt a similar electric charge shake up her entire body. She could feel the tension rising in the air. She looked around bravely hoping he would be there somewhere. Just then she saw a beautiful fountain infront of her. It was of marble, pure white marble. It sprouted water from all its sides to a great height. The afternoon sun was making the water sparkle, it looked nothing less than a flowing river of diamonds.

Just as she kept admiring its beauty, from the other side came this devilishly handsome man. He came at the time when water met the sun and produced this glistening aura on him.

Kavin stopped, seeing her stand there staring at him.

Rishte Ko Kya Naam Doon..

Naata Ye Ab Tod Doon.

Ya Phir Yunhi Chod doon..Darmiyaan..

Benaam Rishta WOh...

He looked at her with a feeling of joy which wasn't expressed throught him but his eyes.

Bechain Karta Jo..Hona Sake Jo Bayaan Darmiyaan...

Darmiyaan Darmiyaan...Darmiyaan Darmiyaan...

Kuch Toh Tha Tere Mere Darmiyaan...

Purvi looked like nature in all its glory on a summer morning. Her flushed cheeks, cherry pink lips and her ever-so curious eyes..kinda stole his heart away again.

Kavin: wanted to go but couldn't. Her gaze,her presence held him back. There was an inner battle but finally his heart won and he stood here looking at this girl whom he loved the most in this world.

Purvi,: walked slowly towards him. She had thought about the situation today when she would see him,meet him...she thought it would be awkward and wierd...but this was turning out to be something different and better.

Kavin : too came close...her eyes welled up..she couldn't control it anymore...after 3 years...3 years she had to bear the pain of never seeing him again...he extended his hand to wipe her tears..she shivered under his touch. Just then realised what he had done. He had sworn never to have feelings for her, never to come into her life again..he broke it today...he just walked out of there suddenly shocking her.

There she was standing in the midst of all the noises and shouts...left by him ..again ......

Ishita: purvi aaj bhi Kavin sir ko dekh kr kuch hota hai kya.
Purvi,: yeh ek eshaas hai

You might have promised yourself a hundred times to stay away from that person, to never think of that person, or to never see her/him again..but trust me everywhere you go..you just hope you can see him again...