"What was that?" Mia looked at the closet as if caught up in World War III.

"What? Nothing" Diana smirked.

"I heard it inside the closet" Mia glanced at the closet behind Diana.

"No, I didn't hear anything" Diana could feel the sweat dripping from her forehead. She even found it difficult to swallow. She folded her trouser pocket into her hand and bit her lower lip with pressure.

"Did that old witch cast a spell on us?" Mia rubbed her forehead in a serious mood. Soren chuckled because of her words.

"You go and take a shower now," said Diana.

"Okay" Mia nodded at her. Diana let out a sigh as if thanking God. Soren also did the same since he didn't want Diana to get into trouble because of him. As Diana stepped out of the front of the closet, Mia came and opened the closet with lightning speed who was stepping towards the washroom.

"Hi" Soren had a charming and attractive smile on his face. He didn't forget to wink.

"Am I dreaming?" Mia's eyes widened; jaw dropped; eyebrows raised. Diana also greeted her with a smile but it was a fake one.

"No" Soren delighted her with his charming smile again.

"Are you real?" Mia leaned towards him.

"Yeah, girl, if you suspect, touch me" Soren's toothy grin could make Mia insane. So, Mia gently squeezed his cheek. He giggled with Mia's facial expression.

"He is real. I can't believe this. One of the richest, most handsome, and playful boys of our school is in our closet" Mia was overjoyed.

"Don't praise me so much, Mia. I feel ashamed though" Soren smiled from the corner of his mouth.

"Oh! Do you know my name?" Mia covered her mouth.

"Yeah girl, it's nice" Soren pinched her nose. She was stoned with Soren's presence. If flirting was an art, Soren was the best of it. "So, can I come out?" He asked in a cocky way.

"Yeah, sure" Mia came back to the real world. Diana rolled her eyes at both Soren and Mia. In fact, she felt jealous. Soren came out from the closet and rubbed his back.

"My spine hurts. Glassy, Do I want to go now" Soren pouted at Diana.

"Yes, definitely" Diana threw all his stuff at him.

"Diana, are you crazy. Don't care about her Soren. You can come here anytime you want" Mia drew some circles on his chest but Soren simply ignored her and stepped to Diana.

"I know you don't want me to leave but now I'm leaving. Glassy" He was about to reach the door.

"Can I have a selfie with you, please" Mia begged from him.

"This isn't time to take a selfie with you. You're too beautiful" Soren left there without waiting for a response from her.

"Oh my god! His words" Mia was staring at the way he had gone.

"Do I want to catch your heart? Is it falling?" Diana said so and rolled her eyes.

"Actually, I'm dying. I used to hate Mondays but no more" Mia smiled with herself.

"Nonsense" Diana went back to her works.

...At Nicolo's house...

"I think I found out where Soren went last night" I came to the living room while I was scrolling through my phone.

"So, what's that place?" Nicolo asked with some excitement.

"Green Park Area" I threw the tab at the sofa and I myself rubbed my forehead.