PART 24 ( Bondita gets to know everything...)

Start from the beginning

Anirudh didn't respond to her and was taking her to room...

aapko sunayi nhi pad rha hai... Utariye mujhe...said bondita loudly while hitting him on his chest and arms...

Anirudh get irittated as she was literally shouting loudly in his ear but he says nothing...

Bondita -utariye mujhe.....sunayi nhi de rha hai kya aapko......( no response) ...main kya pagal hu jo tab se bol rahi hu....

Anirudh nodded and smiled due to which she frowned.... And after entering the room he placed her on bed & he moved toward the drawer and brings the cotton, antiseptic cream...

Bondita tries to get up from bed but anirudh pushed her again and sat in front of her...

Anirudh - paer( leg) dikhao...

Bondita - main kar lungi... Aap jao..

Anirudh - dikhao...

Bondita - nhi dikhaungi... Aap jao..

Anirudh stenly - dikhao..

Bondita - maine kaha na...

Anirudh forcefully pulled her leg and started to clean her leg ignoring bondita's non stop speech...

Anirudh after cleaning and dressing..

Anirudh - tum chup chaap yaha araam karogi.. Or kuchh dino tak koi kaam nhi karogi...

Bondita- or main aapki ye bata kyu maanu..

Anirudh - manna padega...

Bondita - nhi manungi toh..

Anirudh come closer to her and said - toh mujhe manwana aata hai... Main tumhe kamre me ...

Bondita - band kar denge thik hai kar dijiye main khidki se kud kar bahar aa jaungi...

Anirudh stretched his arms and again moved closer to her smirking - utna kasht karne ka zarurat nhi hai kyuki tum apne aap se chup chaap meri baat manogi..

Bondita gets confused but shocked hearing him..

Anirudh - tumhe tumhare kaka sasurji ki kasam.. Tum koi bhi kaam nhi karogi..

Bondita - ye aap...ye bilkul galat hai.. Ye cheating hai...aap cheating nhi kar sakte hai.... Aap mujhe kasam nhi de sakte hai..

main kuchh bhi kar sakta hu... Said anirudh and left the room smiling as he knows he had hit at the right point without much argument...

Bondita- cheater babu...

Anirudh playfully - maine suna tumne kya kaha..

Bondita irritedly - haan toh aapko sunane ke liye hi kaha tha... Bhakkk... Ab main kya karu yaha akele...

Bondita was restricted from doing any work and whole day she was only sitting in her room and studying...

----------------

At night, anirudh again came to her room to see her leg and saw that the cloth was almost wet so again brings the thing to change her dressing....

Bondita was so engrosed in her study thoughts that she didn't saw him coming near her...

Anirudh carefully touch her leg due to which she gets scared and shouted....

Bondita - aaaaa!!!!! Kaun hai...

Anirudh too gets scared hearing her scream and puts his hand in his heart controlling his racing heartbeat - chill... Chillaya kyu... Main hu...