With our tongues now massaging each others, his hands now rest on my ass I move my hands down his chest to hold his sharp hips. He pulls my shirt up a little which makes me pull away and look at him, biting my lip. "We don't have too," he gives me the option in a soft whisper.

I wasn't wearing a bra, so if I take my shirt off, he's going to see it all. I breathe deeply and I look down. He really did look like Gemma and it reminded me of her in many ways. Don't think of her.

I slowly take my shirt in my fingertips and pull it off so I was just left in my Nike pros. His eyes widen a little and he looks at my chest, my heart absolutely slamming in my chest it hurt to breathe.

He runs his hands up my back and kisses me again. I pull his hoodie up which he takes off for me, pulling away and tossing it on the floor. He had a robust chest, incredible abs and I was starting to feel a bulge press on my crotch.

I so miss seeing his abs and tattoos.

He had ferns on his hips, just above his sharp v-lines, swallows on his collarbones and a butterfly on his chest. He leans into my neck, pressing his lips to it and this time he sucks a little bit. I run my hands up his back, feeling the muscles under the tips of my fingers.

I part my lips when he sucks on the part where my shoulder meets with my neck, moving my blonde hair out of his way. I grab his hair and focus on the feeling of his lips on my skin. He was gentle, only applying a bit of pressure from his lips, grazing his teeth and using his tongue to coat the skin in his warm saliva.

I felt him pull away and the cool air drying my neck. He reaches down to my shorts and pulls the string so they come loose. He holds my ass, shuffling us and rolling us over so I was on the bottom and my head on the pillow.

He pulls my shorts down, leaving me in nude underwear. My breathing turns shaky when our eyes meet. I put my fingertips on his jaw and nod, giving him consent. He bites his lip, looking down my naked chest.

He leans down to kiss me again, taking what I think was his wallet and phone out of his pockets and putting them on the bedside table, still kissing me. I then feel my underwear getting slide down my legs, put onto the ground as I lay naked.  "Are you okay?" he asks in a whisper but I just nod.

"Yes," I use words, he's being slow and gently because he knows what happened with Tristan and I. I trust him not to hurt me like he did, and not grab me like his friend did either.

He sits back on his knees and props my knees. I bite my lip and close my eyes, feeling his tongue meet with my clit. I let out a whine of pleasure already, his tongue sliding down further to my core. "Tell me if you want me to stop," he whispers, pulling his head back a little, I nod.

"Okay," I whisper.

He slides his tongue back into me, thrusting it slowly in and out of my which makes me hips buck even if I try to keep them still. He sucks on my clit as he does it and I part my lips and breathe out. This hasn't happened to me before.

"Oh my god," I whine. 

I look down, his brown curls sitting messily on his head as his head was buried between my legs as he used his tongue to roll the tip of it on my clit. I moan softly, biting my lip.

He presses his tongue flat to the bottom of my slits before slowly dragging it up to my clit before he pulls away completely and crawls back above me. He leans on his elbow next to me, his free hand sliding down to my legs. I turn my head slightly, meeting eyes with him as he presses two fingers into me.

His thumb rubs my clit still, making me bite my lip as he slowly thrusts his finger in and out of me. I moan softly, he looks down. I was tight around his fingers, I could feel it and he could too. He bites his lip, curling his fingers which makes me part my lips with a gasp.