Capitolul 1: The problem

Hello our fellow readers! We welcome ya all to this wonderful world of Harry Potter and Percy Jackson crossover, We hope you enjoy reading, though a notice beforehand- we authors are having our exams in the next coming days so we won't be able to write much (we will be able publish more chapters in our summer vacation though), but feel free to comment on any improvement. tuning out- Authors!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy's P.O.V

"Percy, freaking wake your lazy butt up and get it downstairs! You won't be getting any blue cookies if you don't come right now!", I distinctly heard my sly, sweet girlfriend shout. 'Ugh, this girl...', I thought to myself as I trudged downstairs with a plan to get my blue cookies and go back to sleep in the bathtub, where I mysteriously woke up.

Now don't get me wrong I love my girlfriend, but she can be so annoying sometimes. Everyone (and I mean everyone) always threatens me with my blue cookies. They are better than the god's food, the one and only ambrosia which burns the demigods but not the cookies! The cookies are blue; and for a bonus: It tastes good, and doesn't kill us! Gods forbid me if they found out that I think this way; I hope Poseidon wouldn't kick me where the sun don't shine. There I go again, my ADHD kicked in.

Anyways, when I went downstairs, I saw Annabeth come up to me. She was smiling, but her eyes portrayed something else. Anger, mischief, worry. Uh oh. I'm in deep trouble. And I was right. The next second, she took off her shoe and started running after me, screaming something along the lines of "Hera kidnap", "Lost you", "You'll die", "No cookies". I stopped at the last comment, and she threw her shoe straight on my head. "OWWW!", I yelped in pain, and dramatically fainted on the floor. Usually it take me more than a couple of cups of coffee to get my mind to work, but when it comes to my blue cookies, especially made by my mom, I am willing to lead a war, help Ares, praise Zeus. Hypothetical of course, I will just give them a slap, but if they think I will actually do it, they are as wrong as Hera liking Hephaestus.

Now. There, I totally forgot to introduce myself. I am Percy Jackson, the son of Poseidon. I have way too many titles to list so I will just list down my favorites I am the savior of Olympus, survivor of Tartarus. I am proud to say that I survived the life of a demigod till now, even after two wars.  We lost many people, even though not counting Leo, the guy who dropped back from dead.

Being a demigod is not easy, we have to consonantly face monsters who are attracted by our scents according to our godly parents. Being the kid of the big three, the three gods strongest of all the Olympians, our scent is stronger. Anyways back to the topic. 

"Percy," just by looking into her intelligence and wisdom-filled eyes (she is a daughter of Athena, the goddess of wisdom, and much more which I didn't care to remember) I could tell that she was anxious, and had bad news. "Chiron has called us back to camp. He says that there is something important to be done by us (by us she meant the seven), in brief, it is a problem with Hecate..." "Well let's go! what are we waiting for?!" She just raised her eyebrow at me and smirked, just as I finished this sentence I felt someone pull my ear. "Oww that's the second time today, what's up with you women hitting me? Help me I am in an abusive relationship!!!" "Oh stop overreacting Perseus." Replied my Mom, the most lovable woman out there. The person who helped me through my worst was the maker of the recipe for blue cookies (a bonus =) ). She is the most caring person you will ever find anywhere, well except Hestia of course.

"What are we waiting for uh Percy, who will you tell that you are leaving again for only god knows (we heard a thunder rumble outside in the clear sky) how long that quest might be, no bye, no saying I love you mom and you just want to get going, and what about your hygiene! You have not even bathed and brushed yet and you want to eat a cookie! Not possible, go and have a bath and get ready first and then we will talk, and until then" she turned to Annabeth and said still holding my ear. "and you Annabeth dear go to your room and rest a bit I will bring our breakfast over there, you might be sore and tired from the trip." Me standing there like I don't exist, Annabeth shot my mum a bright smile (why can't I wake up to that every day?) and turned her way towards her room in our house. And just like that the mood changed from serious to calm and happy just due to my mom.