Chapter 9

The last of the defenses is down and now the pilots from both galaxies move in for the final assault against Andross. The squads turn planet ward to prepare to confront the leader of the forces.

Fox: Say your prayers, Andross!

David: Your days are numbered, Andross. You got no where to run!

Then all of a sudden, Star Wolf arrives in their new ships.

Wolf: Can't let you do that, Star Fox.

Leone: Let's see how you handle our new ships.

Pigma: Too bad your father wont see you fail!

Andrew: You'll be sorry you messed with us.

Fox: Guys, you take care of Star Wolf. I'm going after Andross.

David: Not without help, Fox.

Fox: No. David. I must finish what my father started.

David: You guys found us, so we are helping you to the end.

Fox wanted to object but they are close towards the base.

Fox: Alright, David. You've convince me, but it if gets to hot, get out. Now follow me and stay close.

Numa: David!

Cleat: Come back!

Slippy: Fox!

Fox and David fly into the base and they follow the tunnel. BB-6 beeps in fear as they fly deep inside.

Andross: I've been waiting for you Star Fox and I see that you have company with you. He'll die along with you.

David: Fox, is that Andross?

Fox: Yes, David.

The two pilots navigate the dangerouse tunnel as Andross tries to intimidate.

Andross: You know that I control the galaxy!

Fox and David move in closer.

Andross: It is foolish to come against me.

The ship ships finally reach to the end of the tunnel where they enter a large area. Then Andross appears as a large head with a pair of hands.

Andross: Now you will feel true pain!

The large head moves his hands before shooting lasers from its fingers at Fox and David. The two pilots dodge the attack before returning fire at Andross. David shoots at one of the hands while Fox goes after the eyes. Soon, the eye takes damage, forcing Andross to wipe it clear. However, David manages to blow the right hand off. Now Fox goes after the left hand and he blows it off. Then the two pilots shoot Andross in the face before he begins exploding. He blows up in a fireball.

David: We got him!

All of a sudden a giant brain with eyes appear.

Andross: Only I have the brains to rule Lylat.

Fox: So, Andross. You have shown your true form.

David: He is ugly, isn't he, BB-6?

BB6 beeps in reply.

The brain opens fire on Fox and David. David banks left when the Brain shoots laser eyes at him. He barrel rolls out of the way allowing Fox to shoot at them. He goes after the lower part and shoots a Bomb at it, damaging. The Brain then fires again, but this time, it strikes Fox, damaging him. The laser also strikes David. It manages to strike BB-6, decapitating him. It leats out a loud beep before shutting down and it falls into the dark abyss.

David: BB6!!!!

Fox was horrified that Andross has killed BB6. He gets mad before shooting with everything he's got before the brain is finally. Its starts overloading.

Andross: If I go down, I'm taking you with me.

With that he explodes in a huge fireball, devouring everything. Fox was caught in the blast.

Fox: AAAAAAHHHH!!!

David: FOX!!!

Cliffhanger!!!!