2.

(An- Remus & Sirius = older, Padfoot, moony = younger. I debated changing it to where they weren't there but I changed my mind.)

[The screen opens to a bright red train with steam coming out of it, the camera quickly pans to a small girl with long brown hair, and a boy with round glasses and messy black hair]

"Oh Godric Jamie your hair never got better did it? Come to think of it, your poor son got it too." Riley said with a cackle. The Potter men gasped in offense.

Harry looks to his friends in shock "My aunt comes back from the dead and doesn't say hello to me, she just makes fun of me? Is this what family is like?"

Sirius claps Harry on the back "Prongslet, when you're a Potter, yes. Yes it is."

"It's sad you don't look more like beautiful Lily flower, nephew of mine. Speaking of which, why isn't she here? Wouldn't her ass be important too?" Riley said looking around the hall for the familiar red head.

The other marauders look around aswell. "You're not wrong, like I feel like Marlene, Mary, Alice and Frank should be here too." James said looking around the great hall, Neville perking up at the mention of his parents.

Peter and Riley share a look when they see him, "Oh shit, Alice and Frank had a kid!" Riley shouted, bouncing in her seat while pointing at a very red faced Neville. She walks over to him and scans his face "Was I your godmother? Fuck little prongsie, you're a cute little cinnamon roll I want to adopt you." She said while pinching his cheeks.

"Did my aunt really just say fuck me? No, hey, Fuck you Aunt Riley!" Harry shouted with his arms crossed.

Riley's head snapped back to look at him "Prongs get your son before I kick his scrawny ass like I do yours, brother"

Minnie looks to her past students with a hint of amusement and sadness in her eyes "Okay that's quite enough, Potters. Let's continue."

Euphemia: Now, Riley, James. Behave yourselves. Do your schoolwork and make sure to write me and your father plenty.

[she pats their cheeks lovingly, straightening out their robes]

Riley: Of course, Mum. I'll write you as soon as I get sorted. I'm going to look so good in green.

"Okay but like, stan your aunt's confidence."

James: How dreadful, my slimy snake sister in Slytherin green.

[he sends his sister a teasing smile]

Riley: at least us Slytherins have brains, dear brother of mine. Not like idiotic Gryffindors.

[she smirks and her brother and dads shocked faces]

"Hey!" The gryffindor table shouted, offended while the Slytherin table smirks

Fleamont: Riley, my sweet daughter. You know I was a Gryffindor, right?

[Riley shoots her father a look]

Riley: Exactly my point. Idiots. Mom and I are Slytherins and we are the reason our house runs smoothly, no thanks to you and Jamie.