Prologue *rewritten*

In the beginning of the Golden Trio's fifth year, everyone is silently enjoying their dinner, when the doors are slammed open, and a large group of people walk through; Kingsley, Mad-eye, The Weasley's, The Malfoy's, The Tonk's, Cornelius Fudge, Madam Bones, Remus Lupin, and a shaggy black dog.

"Is there a reason you all have joined us today?" Dumbledore asked with his signature twinkle in his eye.

"We received a letter telling us to be here at this time, what is the meaning of this, Dumbledore?" Fudge asked with a huff.

Dumbledore looked confused, the twinkle in his eye dimming slightly, as a note appears in his hand.

"-

Hello everyone, I am Lady Magic.

Watching you all, is deeply hurting me, seeing how low my world is falling. I have summoned you all here to watched, what I have deemed my purest witches and wizards, who were, so taken advantage of, taken from us way too soon. Some of you may recognize them, things are not always as they seem. Light is not always good.

I am going to have to ask, Sirius Black, please change out of your animagus, no one is permitted to hurt him. Your magic will not allow it.

I have a few more guests coming to join you all, please keep calm.

Good-bye for now, Lady Magic."

Everyone speaks to eachother; confused, and slightly frightened when Sirius changes back and brings Harry into a long hug, people look at them confused until the hall is interrupted by a bright light and a group of people falling all over eachother,

"Fucking shit, Padfoot, Prongs what did you arseholes do this time?" A girl with long brown hair and beautiful blue eyes complains

"Hey! Why must you always assume it's us, Vixen?" One of the boys responded with a pout.

Sirius and Remus looked at each other with a shocked expression, tears gathered in their eyes. Remus puts a hand on Harry's shoulder to help stabilize himself.

"Prongs? Vixen?" Sirius said getting up from his seat, Remus sat back in his chair, trying to control his breathing. Harry looked at his Godfather, to the man he called 'Prongs' and sucked in a deep breath,

"Dad?"

The hall was in a stunned silence, seeing people that everyone knew to be dead.

That one word had the group that appeared all look to each other shocked, whipping their heads back and fourth from Harry, to James.

"Holy shit, brother you have a whole child. What the fuck is happen- OH SHIT LOOK AT PROFESSOR MINNIE!" Vixen said pointing at the staff table.

Wormtail lays his head on Vixen's shoulder and scans the table, "Wow, everyone looks so old... WAIT A DAMN MINUTE, IS THAT SEVERUS FUCKING SNAPE?" he shouted, repeatedly tapping Vixen with wide eyes. Everyone snapped their heads in the direction he was looking and their jaws dropped.

"Now who the fauck-" Sirius said, trying not to laugh, making severus glare at them.

"Wait a minute, you called me Dad. Im only 16, I'm fairly sure I don't have a child." James said scanning Harry's face.

Remus finally comes out of his shock and steps forward. "It's 1995, Prongs. Harry was born in 1980."

"Holy shit this is bonkers." Riley said with wide eyes. "Fuck are we supposed to do? Introduce ourselves or some shit?" She continued, looking at Minnie for help. Minnie nodded with a shrug in return.

"Well okay I guess. What's up dudes? I'm Riley Euphemia Potter, I'm sixteen, Daughter of Fleamont and Euphemia Potter and I'm in the best house, Slytherin." She said with a proud smirk, shocking most of the hall, surprised that a Potter would be a Slytherin.

"I'm James Fleamont Potter, The hottest Marauder-

"-yeah absolutely not." Riley and Padfoot both cut him off, making people in the hall laugh.

"As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, I'm sixteen, son of Fleamont and Euphemia Potter, and I'm a Gryffindor. Also apparently that child's dad, so I'm also a dilf." James said with a wink. Making His friends scrunch their noses in disgust, while people in the hall who know, and care for the two potter's smile, reliving what they used to be.

"I'm Remus John Lupin,-

"My future husband and the father of my children-" Riley interrupted making Remus blush.

"-as I was saying, I'm sixteen, son of John and Hope Lupin and I am a gryffindor." He said with a shy smile.

Ginny stared at the young version of Lupin shocked. "Professor Lupin was hot as hell when he was younger too? Holy shit. And Fuck, Harry why is your family so fucking sexy?" Making Harry and Remus blush, and Riley and James smirk.

"Okay enough of that before their heads get any bigger, my name is Peter Pettigrew, I'm sixteen, and I'm a Gryffindor." He said with a shy smile, leaning his head back on Riley's shoulder, intertwining their fingers. The Golden trio, and Remus, Sirius share a dark look.

"And saving the best for last, I am the amazing Sirius Orion Black, I'm Sixteen, and I'm a Gryffindor." He said with his usual smirk.

The marauders look to eachother, then to Remus and Sirius.

"Wait, why are you two the only ones here, what happens to all of us?" James asked. Riley grabbed ahold of young Remus, and Wormtail's hand, missing their counterparts glare towards Wormtail.

Remus bit his lip and sniffled. "Prongs, and Lily had Harry in 1980, and were killed in 1981."

The marauder's breath caught in their throats and grabbed onto James, as if he'd disappear.

"Riley and I had a daughter in 1979, Riley was killed the same night as James and Lily."

Remus said with tears falling down his cheeks.

Riley grabbed his had and let out a sad laugh. "Hey, I got you in the end atleast, so did Prongs. Us Potter's always get what we want in the end." She said trying to help the mood. "Where's our daughter?"

Remus and Sirius share a sad look, "Our daughter was taken the same night James and Lily died. I've been searching for her ever since." Remus grabs Riley's hand, Moony feeling calm, finally having his other half back.

Riley looks at Peter. "Where's Pete, why isn't he here?" She asked grabbing Peter's hand. Peter looking at the boys, nervous to hear his future.

Sirius's face goes dark as he looks at Peter with disgust.

"Peter is the reason you guys are dead."

A/n / hey babies! Just edited this chapter. I felt like I jumped too fast, I'm not sure if I'm 100% happy with this chapter yet, but we'll see I suppose.

Also, Riley is essentially Sirius black on crack. Very confident, very flirty, touchy, lovey etc. doesn't do relationships, but doesn't play anyone either. She's very open with the fact that Romantically she only wants Remmy, but that doesn't stop her from embracing her sexuality. I won't accept Riley slander. She, and other characters will make mistakes. Everyone does. It's normal.