𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫

Part 1 [Wake up Sunshine]

He looked at her longingly. Pearls of tears shining in the corner of his eyes as he saw her laying on the hospital bed.

Sun peeked through the curtains as he bend towards her head and pecked her forehead caressing it.

"Sunshine get up, its time to wakey wakey" he tried to take out chirpy voice but failed miserably. He gently shook her repeating his words again.

She shifted in her sleep mumbling "5 minutes more dada".

"Five minutes more, hnmm" he said and laughed mischievously.

"Oh! It looks like father monster should tickie tickie you, hnm" he tickled her waking her up from her sleep.

"Dada, no" she whined and soon their chuckles resonated in the room. As they continued to laugh together.

Sun brightly smiled seeing the wonderful bond of the father and the daughter making the flowers bloom.

"Dada, how many days are left for me to become a star" she brightly smiled not knowing the meaning of the words and hurting her dad unintentionally.

"It seems like you are bored playing with your father. Huh, i don't want to talk you" he huffed his cheeks as frowned covered his face.

"Don't worry daddy, look i will play with you. C'mon lets play with Mr. Teddy and Mrs. Doll. Don't forget today is their wedding" she said kissing both the cheeks of her dada. And ordered him to play with her as she get down from the bed, showing her index finger to him.

He smiled as they both cheered "Let's play"

***************************

Part 2 [Fireworks]

"No dada, you should colour the sky blue. Dada you don't know anything, come let me teach you" she facepalmed herself as she ordered her dada to colour the sky blue.

Alarm clock rang making her head lift up in the lightning speed.

"Its time to go zoo" she yelled enthusiastically.

She jumped up and down as he helped her to wear her fancy ruffle top.

He smiled looking at his child. He fall back into the memory lane as he remembered how he found her on his door, the next day of his internship. He didn't knew she will become his Angel. He smiled as he remembered when he signed for her adoptions. He is the happiest man when he is with her.

He combed her hairs and put a hair band around her hairs. Comb kept between his lips as he continued to tie her hairs with concentration.

"Finally" he sighed as he put the rubber band around her hair third time.

"C'mon lets go" they cheered going towards their destination. As he picked up her taking her in his arms.

He crossed the hospital wards trying to not show his displeasure towards hospital.

They went inside the zoo taking two tickets and balloon as she insisted.

"Dada, bend down" she ordered as a chuckle escaped his mouth on his princess's order.

She went behind him tying one of her balloon with the button of his jacket.

"I tied this as because, you are very naughty kid, you don't listen to me and sometimes you are so handful and hard to handle. So whenever i will left you in the crowd, i will easily be able to find you with the help of this balloon" she explained her theory keeping her hands on her waist as she narrowed her eyes on him.