His Sister's Keeper (1.6)

Me and Bellamy went searching around camp for Octavia. We looked through the tents and even called her name a few times but to no avail. We came across Clarke sitting awake in her tent.

"You're up?"

"Yeah, knowing that hundreds of people are dying on the Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep."

"Raven's flares will work."

"Her radio would've worked better."

I could sense the tension and a fight about to start so I stepped in.

"Clarke, have you seen Octavia?"

"No...it's Octavia, she's probably chasing butterflies."

"Clarke, we've checked the camp, she's not here."

"Ok, I'll help you find her. Let's check again. You guys go to the dropship, I'll check the rest of the tents."

"Thank you." Bellamy sounded sincere.

"Don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this for Octavia."

Bell and I headed towards the dropship and checked inside again with no signs of Octavia anywhere.

"Damnit. Where the hell could she have gone?"

"Bell...what if she never made it back to camp from earlier? What if she got lost?"

I could see the gears turning behind his eyes. He shifted around a little bit thinking of where she could've ended up at. He looked at me and slightly nodded before heading out of the dropship and to the middle of the camp calling out the delinquents.

"Hey everybody, gather around and grab a weapon. My sister has been out there alone for twelve hours. Arm up. We're not coming back without her."

I distributed the weapons out to the people before looking at everyone who didn't have a weapon.

"Ok, if you are unarmed, stay here at camp. Do not leave until we get back. Understood?"

"Understood."

"Alright everyone, let's get moving!" Bellwmy demanded.

The group moved together, lighting their torches. We were just about to leave before the delinquents started shouting out to look up.
A meteor shower?

"They didn't work. They didn't see the flares."

"A meteor shower tells you that?"

"It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral. Hundreds of bodies being returned to the Earth from the Ark. This is what it looks like from the other side. They didn't get our message." Clarke stated.

"This is all because of you!" Raven got defensive.

"I helped you find the radio."

"Yeah after you jacked it from my pod and trashed it!"

"Yeah he knows." Clarke held her back. "And now he has to live with it."

"All I know is my sister is out there and I'm going to find her. You coming or what? Then what are we wating for? Move out!" He growled.

I walked ahead of the group with Bellamy leading the way. We searched the woods all night before one of the delinquents called out.

"Look! Over here!"

Bellamy ran over to the boy in lightning speed.

"What is it?"

"Right there, you see it?"

I came around the corner and looked down the hill where they were...a belt.

"Is that Octavia's?" Someone asked.