chandler to my monica (14)

- recap -

"Who's Alex," Jacob asks.

"Oh um..." I say trailing off.

how am i supposed to explain this...

————————————————————————

"...he's just a friend," I say finishing off my sentence.

He rolls his eyes and says, "Mhm sure. Just a friend."

"What," I asked.

"Nothing, nothing," he says.

"Mhm okay. Anyways, can you at least give me a hint as to where we're going," I say.

He thinks for a second and says, "Let's see... I'll give you a hint, if you tell me who this Alex guy really is to you."

I roll my eyes and say, "Oh my- why do you care so much?"

"Because I just wanna know, alright," he says defensively.

I scoff

"Fine. Him and I are talking right now. Like talking talking," I explain.

He's quiet for a little bit which started to get me all worried. Many questions were going through my head right now.

"Oh.. uh.. that's cool. Anyways, now it's my turn. Your hint is red," He finally says.

I look at him in disbelief. He just stares at me with an expression that says what?

"That is the most shitty hint I have ever heard," I say.

He just shrugs his shoulders. I shake my head and push him a little.

:: Time Skip ::

We've been walking and talking for about 15 minutes now and we finally arrive to the place that Jacob was taking me. We stop in front of a... target?

"So target was the big surprise," I ask.

He laughs a little and says, "Yes. What's wrong with Target?"

I laugh and push him lightly. I walk into Target and then he follows.

"So... are you gonna ask why I chose Target," he asked me.

"Nope. I love Target," I said.

He snapped his fingers and pointed to me, "Bingo! That's why I chose Target. I remember you saying you loved it so much."

I smiled at him and we continued walking

-

We're sitting on a bench outside of Target and are eating little snacks that we bought. Spending all this time with him made me realize how much I actually missed him. I forgot how fun he was.

We were just talking when all of sudden someone started calling him. He pulled out his phone to check who it was, it was a girl. I think the name said Leia or Leila. I can't help but feel a little jealous.