(Chap.05) The Dungeon and Meeting The Diamond Mages?!

~<{Few Days Later}>~

Asta and Leopold where eating lunch as Yami had walked into the dining area as he said, "Leopold, Asta, Noelle, and Luck. You four were personally chosen by the Wizard King alongside Golden Dawn to go to a dungeon that had appeared recently and also Asta and Leopold, Thank you for your Hard work your Hard Working Brats. Do not let my praise get your head..or I will Kill you." Asta and Leo smiled and nodded as the two were so happy to hear this as Noelle laughed a bit at the two being so calm to the Captains threat as she got up with Leopold and Asta as Luck would run over grinning as he said, "Will there be fighting Taichou?!"

  Yami sighed and said, "I think so but don't count on it alright?.." Luck just grinned crazily as he began thinking about fighting as Asta looked at Yami and then said, "Taichou, can you teach me how to use your magic? I can also copy magic and use it but it can be trained to be just as strong as yours or stronger as I do want to make sure I have the power to protect." Yami grinned and said while smoking his cigars, "Alright Kid, when you come back we can train like hell and you will surpass your limits you hear me or I'll Kill you."

  Asta grinned and nodded as he said, "I accept the challenge Yami Taichou! I will master it and learn to wield it like you Yami Taichou!" He had excitement as he was going to learn new magic and that brought out his geeky magic side like his father who also had the same side and so he was with an awed look that showed he was excited to learn new magic.

Leopold laughed a bit at how his own boyfriend is so much like King Julius with the topic of magic as it was to adorable to Leopold who has been by Asta's side since childhood and knew so much about the son of Julius as Asta does definitely take after Julius despite Asta not knowing his mother still as Asta was happy to learn dark magic from Yami Taichou as Noelle, Asta, Leopold and Luck got ready for the dungeon raid as Asta then says,

"I wonder what we will find at this dungeon!" Little did Asta know that his bird companion Nero would help him find another sword of his five leaf Grimoire power as he grinned as the four went outside and then started to fly towards the location of the dungeon and Asta using his light magic to fly of course as Yami did tell them the location.

    As Luck, Noelle and Leopold all flew with Asta as Leopold just grinned and thought to himself, 'Heh Asta, always so adorable and enthusiastic like usual. Always a very energetic one like his father the Wizard king of course. But he's always been one hell of a Hero.' Leo had always admired Asta's determination, drive, and heart to be a magic knight even if he didn't have magic as he knows how Asta is truly stronger then anyone to last that long till he bloomed with his Beautiful Mana.

Asta would be internally thinking about how people treat him back at the capital and it just annoyed him as he doesn't like the praise from people that only praise him for being the Wizard King's son as he may be the most powerful wizard next to his father but his father has Experience that Outclassed Asta's power but a huge gap as Asta knew he copied his fathers Time Magic but he doesn't use it because it would make his Grimoire become endless which is a good but also bad thing because it would mean it would mean he would get more stronger without working to be worthy of using his fathers Powerful magic. He would rather use that magic when he becomes wizard king!

The three would arrive at the dungeon as Asta had landed infront of them as he spoke seriously, "I sense people here from Diamond Kingdom already inside. We must be careful." Both Leopold and Noelle were shocked to hear this but they nodded seriously as they walked into the dungeon.

~<{Timeskip the traps and meeting Golden Dawn}>~

  The trio of black bulls were attacked by a Diamond Mage a man named Lotus Whomalt as the trio began fighting the smoke mage as Asta would yell out, "Light Magic: Exploding Light!" He summoned a ball of light magic in his hand and slammed it on the ground yelling unironically, "Explosion is a Work Of Art!!!" He had cleared the smoke and launched beams of light magic at Lotus as he managed to get away after a few more minutes letting the black bull trio to head off to the dungeon following Nero and Asta to the place.