(Chap.2) The Grimiore Tower

~<{I'll be showing in this chapter what the 6 leaf Grimoire for Asta will be amazing and it will be with Badassery just you wait.}>~

~<{5 years later}>~

Asta was waking up yawning softly as he was happy that his actual father was Julius as he was told that he was adopted on his birthday and Marx had told him that Asta was his fathers real son and Asta was proud to be the Wizard Kings real son and also he was told of how he was born out of wedlock but it didn't matter, but also people praised him for his very strong Mana and magic and Asta had also found out that he had a secondary Magic that helped concealed his legendary Mana to keep him safe and it was Anti-Magic but he can use it like his Light Magic and use it very well with such control and he lets out high enough Mana that shows he is the Wizard King's son as he is true royalty and people were talking about how he was also a candidate to be Wizard King since he is the Wizard Prince as Asta was eating his breakfast he remembers from 3 years ago something that made him happy.

~<{3 Years Ago}>~

Asta and Leopold were training together and laughing and having such fun as Leo had said, "Asta I'm glad your my childhood friend but also my strongest rival! And I will become Wizard King!" Asta smiled brightly as he said, "No I will be first! And I will show you that I will become one through hard work and determination!" After this small shouting match of the two rivals/brothers they were sitting on the roof of the Vermillion Mansion watching the sun setting while eating some apples and drinking some water as Asta felt like this was the right time to mention something that he didn't know how Leopold would feel the same way as Asta held Leo's free hand as the Red haired fired up teen then looked over gently at Asta as he saw Asta blushing a bit and had a calm and loving look in his eyes to which Leo then blushed a bit to as Asta said softly, "Leo..I..I-I love you..I have since last year when I found out about love, and I..I wondered why I always felt so happy around you and..I couldn't help but think of us being more then childhood friends and what I saw was us together happy and fighting together and protecting the kingdom together as a power couple Leo..I..I want to be your lover Leo.."

Leo was taken aback and began blushing red as his hair as his breathe was taken away from the most Romantic Confession that he has ever heard as Leo decided against using words but decided to be bold and pulled Asta close as he closed his eyes and kissed the other teen gently with loving care and with the warmth of love as Asta was with wide eyes but he closed his eyes and gently kissed back with passion and pure love with the warmth of love as Asta wrapped his arms around Leo's neck gently as Leo wrapped his arms around Asta's waist gently as they were in a make out session during the setting Sun that made it all the more romantic and emotional for the two making them happy and just feel joy and happiness as they pulled away after 7 to 10 minutes of kissing as they pulled away panting softly as they had red cheeks as Asta smiled as he said,

"Do you want to be Boyfriends Leo?" Leo smiled brightly and said in such a happy tone, "Of course Asta! But we are still rivals though!" Both he and Asta began laughing as Fuegleon was actually watching this cause he heard and seen everything when he was trying to find them for dinner and so he smiled and walked away back into Mansion of the Vermillion.

As for Asta and Leo smiled and went down to the ground by using their magic to get down as Asta and Leo were both 13 since they were best friends since of the age of 4 as they were both very strong and very powerful Royals as Asta and Leo went inside to have dinner with Fuegleon.

~<{Anti-Magic:Flashback Cut!}>~

Asta smiled brightly as he gotten dressed after eating the breakfast that was on his nightstand as he was wearing his normal Royal wear of a Prince which he kind of hated it as he was 5'10 in height and very lean and built as he trained both magic and magicless as Leo followed that to as they were both the most physically strong Royals that don't have to rely on magic alone.