"Be Nice For Once!"

Picture by: Olivia (≧▽≦) on Pinterest or you can go to this link: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/20336635805079243/
(If you didn't actually understand the last Wattpad story I made which I am so sorry then I'll improve to make this one better and sorry for the wrong grammar or spelling....now back at the story!!)
One afternoon Devil Cookie was finishing all his tasks of destroying every Cookie's reputation. "Yeah that's it move to the left and.....Hahaha you got slimed" Devil Cookie said to his enemy. "Devil Cookie this isn't funny anymore you keep pranking me all the time" Angel Cookie replied "Well that is part of my tasks so you should be glad" Devil Cookie proceeded to walk as Angel was almost furious "Calm down Angel" Then she thought of something "What if....". While Angel Cookie was smirking Devil Cookie finished his last victim and has to go home in the underworld "Help me young boy" A Cookie said "Nah-uh not gonna help you Granny" Devil Replied "Please" in a begging tune "I can't walk would you get me a wheelchair...I don't have enough money." Granny Cookie said "WhY......Can't you help yourself stand up" Devil Cookie replied "Fine" Granny Cookie in a sad tone. Devil Cookie felt sad "Snap out of it" Devil Cookie said angrily "What did you say?" "Nothing Granny just continue doing your thing I'll wait until you fall and fall again...Hahaha." Devil Cookie felt this emotion again again and just given up "Fine I'll get you a wheelchair..I'll find one I don't have money either..." Devil Cookie wandered if there was a spare wheelchair which luckily he found one "Here Grandma" Devil putting the wheelchair "Here I'll help you stand up." Grandma Cookie thanked him and went home while Devil Cookie was tired. It was 8:00 pm and he's still not at the underworld "Well I have to go home then" while he was walking he heard something. "Hah Devil Cookie being nice is something I should be proud of. I knew my plan would work" Angel Cookie said as she didn't notice Devil Cookie listening "Now your plan didn't work" Devil Cookie replied "What?!" Angel Cookie said shocked "So you want me to be good!? not a chance" Devil Cookie said "Why couldn't you "Be Nice For Once." "I'm a devil what do you expect but...." Slime hit Angel Cookie "Hah slimed you again this is the best day ever"
(A/N) Hello Guys Hope You Like My Short Story Again Because Next Week There Would Be Three Parts Of The Story Which Contain Cookies Like Blackberry, Adventurer, And Onion Cookie...But Again If You have Any Suggestions Then Pls Comment Down below....and I'll see you at the next stories. (Words:494).

Edit: We just reached 100 Reads!!??! If you want a special episode on sunday and who the cookies are leave your suggestions like I said....thank you guys so much!!!!!