Tsunade spares me a glare before swiftly exiting the room and slamming the door shut.

I slump my shoulders while emitting a sigh. "Geez, what's gotten into everyone tonight?" I gaze around but a certain pervy Sannin hasn't come back yet. "Even Pedo Sage hasn't returned. Strange."

I gaze at Tonton who is sitting on Naruto's other side. Even she looks worried.

I decide to get ready for bed.

In the morning, neither Jiraiya nor Tsunade have returned. I get dressed in a white short sleeved blouse with a pink bow around my neck and pink plaid skirt with my white open toed sandals, and my usual mismatched black gloves, the right stopping above my elbow, the left at my wrist, before exiting the bathroom.

 I get dressed in a white short sleeved blouse with a pink bow around my neck and pink plaid skirt with my white open toed sandals, and my usual mismatched black gloves, the right stopping above my elbow, the left at my wrist, before exiting the b...

I pack up my stuff and see that Shizune is still passed out on the floor, Naruto also still out in the bed.

I gaze around. "Still no Pedo Sage, huh... I wouldn't be surprised if he'd spent all night with some lady or two..." I mumble, shaking my head in disapproval. I create my Crystal Telescope Technique to keep an eye out while I wait for Naruto and Shizune to come to.

As I do, movement in the orb catches my attention. I hold it up closer to my face as I furrow my brows, seeing a silver haired figure crouching on a roof outside our hotel.

I gasp upon recognising it as Kabuto Yakushi.

Kabuto?! What he be doing here?!

I look up to see Naruto just beginning to stir. He sits up in bed as I disperse the Jutsu. "Naruto! You're awake!" I say happily.

"Kimi-chan?" Naruto murmurs, blinking his eyes groggily.

"You'd passed out during training and Shizune and I brought you here," I tell him. We glance at the ravenette and go to her her.

Naruto calls to Shizune, "Hey! Where the heck am I?!" Shizune's eyes eel open at the sound of his voice.

"Naruto, I—" She cuts herself off with a gasp of realisation before sitting boot upright. "Naruto! Kimiko! What time is it?! What day is it today?! What day?! What time?!"

I say in response, "It's Monday morning... why? What is it?"

Shizune says as she sits up, "It's amazing. Are you sure you're feeling alright? You were supposed to be out of it for two full days at least."

Naruto says as he gazes at his right hand and flexes his fingers, "Huh! Not a chance! No matter how beat up I get, just give me a good night's sleep and I'm right back at the top of my game!"

I gaze at the blonde in astonishment as I wonder if it must be the Nine Tailed Fox's doing.

Naruto adds bitterly, "Besides! I've got a date to keep with that rotten old witch, Tsunade! Today's the day I wipe that smirk off her face!"