Notice Me

I am new to writing and would appreciate it if you point out grammar mistakes so I can improve as a writer. Hope you enjoy it!

________

I keep staring at the book trying to finish studying for the quiz I have after lunch. "AHHH" I shout. "This is impossible! My brain is about the fry" I mumble.

"Having trouble there kit?" Pha says while smirking at me.

I glare at him while I eat my lunch. "Don't smirk at me like that. Not everyone can just soak up information like a sponge". I yell at him. He smiles at me then goes back to eating his lunch.

"Babe I'm here!" all of a sudden a loud voice shouts behind us.

I look up to see Ming hugging Pha from behind. Pha smiles and gives him a peck while I roll my eyes at their lovey-dovey scene. They have been dating ever since they got close at the moon competition. They have been inseparable since. I look around and then I see him.

He comes walking over here while sipping his pink milk and smiles once he sits down at the table. "Sawasdee Ka P'Pha" and turns towards me and I thought I saw a glint in his eye. "Sawasdee Ka P'Kit".

It must have been my imagination as he turns his head towards the couple. "My heat cheeks up while I stare at my book "Hi Wayo," I say. I continue staring at my book too embarrassed to look at him. I have had a crush on him since high school when I had to watch Ming for Pha. He had us follow and observe him during high school but I noticed the adorable nong right away. He looks different now without the glasses and braces but I could recognize him in a large crowd. I get so nervous around him so all I can do is stare from afar.

I notice the time and nudge Pha that it's time to go. We get up not without Ming giving Pha a big kiss while telling him good luck on the quiz. I say goodbyes and gather my stuff and hear "goodbye P'Kit" and see a small smirk form on his lips.

As soon as I saw it quickly disappeared. It must have been my imagination again. "Why do I keep imagining these things," I think. He only treats me as a Pee nothing else" I sigh as I walk away. "I wish he would notice me". Phana notices my frown and asks "what's wrong Kitty"?

I turn look at him and lie by saying "Just worried about the quiz". He smiles at me and says "Kit you do great on every quiz this one will be fine".

I smile at him and nod my head while I try to focus my thoughts from Wayo to my upcoming quiz

______________________

It's Friday night at the bar and I have Pha sitting by me on one side and another couple making out on the other. "Okay break it up you two! We don't need to watch you guys dry humping each other "Pha yells.

Beam looks up and sticks out his tongue at us. "You're just jealous because your loverboy isn't here yet," he says. He gets more comfortable on Forth's lap while he and Pha start bickering.

I just continue sipping my drink enjoying the scene in front of me. Forth just stares at Beam with so much love while he watches him tease Pha. I get jealous of them sometimes because you can see how much they truly care about each other. Then I see Ming and Wayo walk in. Pha notices them immediately and waves his hands over. Ming gives him a bright smile and immediately walks over to sit by him. Wayo comes home and sits down right next to me. He says hi to everyone and gives me a big smile. "Hi, P' Kit," he says.

I quickly say hello to him and continue to sip my drink. The couples around me start talking to each other and I notice that Wayo keeps staring at me. "P' Kit "I hear him quietly say. "Do you feel uncomfortable around me?"

I almost spit out my drink while hearing that. I look into his eyes and see hints of sadness and worry shown in them. "Why would you think that Yo"?

"Pee you rarely keep eye contact with me and whenever I talk to you then you quickly turn your head away," he says while pouting.

" Oh how far off you are," I think. "Yo, you are far off about me not liking you."

"Then what is it P'Kit? Why do you never look at me?"

I stare at him and now notice four other eyes looking at me too. I quickly get up humiliated and walk to the bathroom. I stare at the mirror and now feel tears coming out. I hear the bathroom door open and see the outline of Yo behind me. He hugs me from behind and asks "Phi why are you crying?"

I turn around and close my eyes and say "It's because I like you Yo. When you asked me those questions I got overwhelmed and then everyone was staring at me". I could feel the tears coming down but I couldn't stop. I feel a thumb wipe my tears away and I finally open them. I see Yo looking at me with a soft smile and placing his hands on my face and saying "finally".

I looked at him confused and his smile just gets bigger and says "you finally said it phi."

I looked at him shocked. "you... you knew?" I stuttered. He just keeps smiling at me and nods.

"I have known you since high school Kitty," he says while I turn deep red from my nickname. " When Pha sent you guys to observe Ming I was always with him so he could watch Pha. I then noticed a cute pee who would stare at me when he thought I wasn't looking" he says chuckling.

I bury my face deep in my hands mortified. He giggles and brings my head up to face him. "Have anything to say to me pee?"

"I just wanted you to notice me nong" I say.

He gives me a big smile and says "I have always noticed you Kit."

He leans towards my face and I feel a pair of soft lips meet mine. My eyes became wide-eyed and he started moving. I moved my lips with his and started moving in sync. I feel his tongue asking for entrance and I let him. I feel him dominating the kiss and I start moaning into the kiss. He stops kissing me and goes to my neck. He kisses down my neck until he found my spot. I started moaning as he started sucking leaving a hickey there. He stops and I blush knowing that a mark is forming.

"Will you be my boyfriend Kit?" he asks.

"Yes," I tell him and Wayo pecks my lips.

We walk out of the bathroom and walk back to our friend's hand in hand. They all stare at us than our hands. We sit down while they continue staring at us. Beam clears his throat first and says "So are you guys official?"

Wayo looks at me then says "Yes" with a small smile.

Beam smirks and says "hallelujah! Kit has been pining for you since high school!"

Pha stares at Beam then at me with wide eyes. "Why haven't I known about this!?" he shouts.

"Because all you ever noticed was Ming!" Beam shouts back.

They then continue to bicker again. I look around and Ming gives us two thumbs up while Forth just smirks at us. I then turn to look at Yo who is looking at me. I don't know what came over me but I leaned in and kissed him. He looked at me shocked and I noticed a shade of pink appearing on his cheeks. I smirk and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for noticing me Kit," he says while kissing me on my forehead.

I smile and just continue to watch my friends bicker among themselves.