"Outdated" actor wants to sell himself (14)

Although, most fans do not believe that Huo Jinyu would do such a thing.

But there are too many black fans, and they will still be brought a wave of rhythm.

Now, Huo Jinyu can only disappear in the entertainment circle like this.

So, of course, he had to go out in person.

Ji Sishen is worried that he has nothing to do.

Ji Sishen joined the crew of "Feng Lin Tianxia" and successfully won the first long script in his life.

Su Jingshen chose a credible sister and acted as an agent for Ji Sishen.

Huo Jinyu was brought out by her.

"Right now, there is only one purpose for you. Finish the script well. As for the later stage, leave it to me."

Ji Sishen nodded seriously.

It just looks a little weaker.

I really don't know why Su Jingshen asked her to bring this newcomer.

Moreover, there are no previous works, all of which are ramblings.

"Trust me, Miss CC, he definitely has enough to dig."

If it weren't for Su Jingshen's words, CC would never have agreed to bring Ji Sishen.

Fortunately, Ji Sishen and Chao Fengyi haven't played against each other recently, so I can't meet her for the time being.

However, everyone has to admit that Ji Sishen is powerful.

nonsense!

Lord's host, can you have no strength?

Ji Sishen's acting skills are also superb, as if he was born for the role.

Even very little NG.

Even the old actor who played the queen was driven by Ji Sishen.

Some people are born to do this.

Su Jingshen sent a video to Huo Jinyu.

Huo Jinyu looked at Ji Sishen with first-class acting skills, and felt proud.

For some reason, he is the one who believes in him, and he must have such strength.

But looking at his own people and filming with others, Huo Jinyu's vinegar jar was overturned directly.

When Ji Sishen came back, he saw Huo Jinyu with a dark face and an unhappy look.

I don't know what this person is thinking, so I take the initiative to hug Huo Jinyu and act like a spoiled child.

"Yu, I am very happy today."

"Everyone says my acting is good."

Although Huo Jinyu was jealous, he still cared about the emotions of the person in his arms.

He hugged Ji Sishen and said, "I know."

Ji Si smiled like a honeypot, "You don't know."

"Do you know? They said that in the future, maybe I will become a particularly powerful actor like you."

"Then I felt happier than being recognized for my acting skills."

The sourness in Huo Jinyu's heart seemed to suddenly have no place to vent.

It turned into a soft gas.

"Because it's like me?"

Ji Si nodded deeply and smiled.

"Yeah, being able to be like Yu is like being careless. In everyone's heart, being able to get closer to Yu is like satisfying your kind of careful thinking about me."

In this case, Huo Jinyu is still sour.

Where is the strawberry essence, it is his fairy baby at all.

Still strawberry flavored.

Huo Jinyu hugged Ji Sishen tightly and responded the same way.

"I will always be yours."

Ji Sishen raised a wily smile.

Little boy, isn't this out of anger?

but……

This does not prevent someone from doing physical exercise with him.

It was promised twice, but it turned out to be two hours at a time?

Ji Sishen felt that he really needed to make up for it.

Otherwise, sooner or later, it will be squeezed clean.

Today is the first rivalry between Ji Sishen and Chao Fengyi.

It is also the most important part of this role and the heroine.