As the meeting room door opened, a very sad looking fell sans walked in clutching a flower covered jacket. As they did the judges started to ask who that was and if anyone had heard of FlowerFell before. No one had, which everyone soon realized.

Geno: "Oh and HandPlates, that one's important."

The door opened again, and a preteen sans and papyrus walked in. They made sure NOT to wear gloves, as Geno had asked. The steel plates on full display. The crowd started to buzz with more questions, asking how such an AU even existed. But it was about to get a LOT worse for the Great Creator Ink. As the next AU was announced.

Geno: "And we can't ignore Sixbones of course."

A lot of the Sanses and Papyruses looked at each other, hoping someone knew what Sixbones was. Only to hear thudding foot fall behind the door, as it opened. The amalgamation of Sixbones shambled into the room, chuckling lightly and greeting everyone. Instantly most of the faces paled, looking at the sight of a fused Sans and Papyrus was a lot to take in. Ink's eyes were now red targets as they glared at Geno.

Ink: "I think that's enough Geno."

Geno: "Really? Cause I have One more, an AU Error made sure to destroy even the original of. Yet you recreated it, of course I'm talking about Help_Tale."

Ink's eyes changed to show is fear and shock, as he leapt to block the door. Only to have Geno pin him down with Blue bones. As the door distorted, two horrid monstrosities came into the room. Shocking everyone so much a few nearly fainted. Ink was fuming, as everyone was yelling for answers.

Geno: "There are more AUs like these, and All of them were created by Ink."

Flower: "HEY! I did want you said, and came here! Now you uphold your end of the bargain!" 

Geno: "I will, I told you I would."

Classic: "Wait, what bargain?"

Flower: "He said if I came, he'd have my AU erased. YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING! I Can't... I...."

Flower started to cry again, large red tears falling onto the floor. Geno opened a portal back to all of the horrible AUs the noncouncil members were from and they all left. Each one voicing their hopes of erasure and freedom as they did. The Council on the other hand, were speechless. AUs that WANTED to be erased? That begged for it, and made a deal with Geno to come here if it meant being destroyed. They felt sick, no beyond sick, they couldn't tell what this feeling was. All the while Ink was getting more and more pissed off. No longer caring about the blue bones, Ink jumped at Geno trying to Kill him. But due to Geno's HP literally being glitched into the Negative numbers. No matter what Ink did, he couldn't kill Geno. Dream was the most shocked at the turn of events. He had been the one who was most loyal to Ink, he even had a slight crush on the creator. Only to have his crush, crushed to pieces by what he heard and saw.

Warden Sans: "I say we arrest Ink for his crimes."

Ink: "CRIMES?! WHAT CRIMES?!"

Warden Sans: "Deceit, manipulation of the law, lying to multiple judges, assault and battery, attempted murder, manipulation of law enforcement officers and officials, and probably a whole list of others I can't think of off the top of my head."

Ink: "Y-yea well you can't arrest me! I'm a God for one, and two I'm the only one that can create new AUs!"

The other's looked around at each other, Ink was right, he was the only one that could make AUs that they knew of.

Dream: "That's not true, that new AU may have an god of Creation in it. They can take your place."

Ink: "DREAM?!!?" 

Ink yelled out in shock and betrayal, he never thought his most loyal puppet would speak out against him. Blue who was secretly recording the whole thing, made damn sure to get Ink's face on camera to show to the gang later.

Ink: "W-w-w-w-wait! We don't even know if there IS a god of creation in that AU! Plus it's to new for anyone to confirm if there is!"

Blue: "Actually, your wrong, Fresh can go to any AU no matter how new! He can check for us!"

Warden Sans: "So we're agreed, Ink you're under Arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"

As Warden slapped his magic handcuffs on Ink, negating his magic, Ink's eyes turned even more red some how.

Ink: "FUCK YOU ALL!! SCREW YOU GENO I HOPE THE NEW CREATOR FUCKS THE BALANCES TO HELL!!!"

That was all Ink could scream as he was taken to WardenTale to be locked away for a very long time.

Classic: "Um... what are the balances?"

As Geno and Blue started explaining the Balances to everyone. Back in UnderGray, Lustic was pacing around her house trying to decide how best to ask out for crush. After hours of consideration, they finally decided... To sleep on it, only to have the Title window pop as if mocking her. Growling a bit she left the house heading toward the Gaster house. Practicing the line over and over quietly, until....

Lustic: "Papyrus, will you go out with me!"

Papyrus: "Of course."

Shocked be the sudden voice behind her, Lustic turned to see Papyrus smiling brightly at her. Realizing they said that a lot louder than she meant to, Lustic's face instantly lit up in a bright pink and blue blush.

Papyrus: "Honestly, I never thought you'd ask me. I've been waiting for a while."

Lustic's blush deepened as Papyrus set up a time and place for the date. Muffet's café on Saturday, at 11 am. Lustic was excited and nervous and so many other things all at once. They took the leap, and there was no going back. They just hoped, whatever happened next, was as great as Papyrus was.