six, kissy

( kissy ! )

( kissy ! )

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

esmé

hey 

can you come over in like an hour?

harry 

yeah! is everything alright 

esmé

yes. lavender wanted to have dinner with you tonight 

harry

oh 

see you then 

ESMÉ WAS getting a pot out to make pasta for harry, lavender, and herself, when there's a knock at the front door. harry. esmé was nervous to say the least. ever since what happened when she dropped lavender off at harry's, she's been questioning if she still has feelings for him.

" hey," she says letting him, and hanging his coat on the stand.

" hi," he says offering a small smile. 

he looks just as nervous as esmé. his hands behind his back, chewing the inside of his cheek, and rocking back and forth. 

" you can sit wherever, i'm still cooking." 

harry slides into a seat at the island. " where's lavender?" 

" in her room. i'll tell her you're here just before dinners ready."

" cool," he nods tapping his nails on the counter. " do you need any help?" 

just as esmé is about to say no she changes her mind, " sure. oh um do want anything to drink?" 

" i'm good."

the pair cook silently, and esmé breaks the silence saying, " harry," she continues, " i'm really sorry about the other day." 

" again it's no worries. i shouldn't have done that in the first place, it was-"harry's interrupted by esmé's lips against his. 

it was sudden and esmé didn't think before doing it. she just thought, fuck it. what's the worst that could happen. 

and nothing bad did. harry's lips press back against hers, softly biting her bottom lip as they pull away, only to connect once more. 

they simultaneously pull apart, just as lavender comes running into the kitchen. " daddy!" she yells as he swoops her up into his arms.

" hi my love." 

harry kisses her cheek.

" dada, guess what?"

" what?" harry asks tickling lavender as she lets out a loud giggle.

" i did my dolls hair," she says pulling the doll out and putting it in front of harry's face. 

" i think it looks beautiful! esmé?" he says asking the brunette for her opinion.

" i love it! you should do my hair like that!" she says kissing her daughters forehead.

" mmmm. not today. already did so much work," lavender exasperates putting a hand to her forehead as if she were tired.

 " she gets that from you," esmé says looking at harry. 

harry rolls his eyes, dramatically turning from esmé as if he were offended. 

the trio sit for dinner. they laugh, share about their day, and after snuggle on the couch watching the little mermaid.

esmé lays in bed, scrolling on her phone.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

harry 

goodnight esmé 🤍

sleep well mon amor

esmé

goodnight harry 

sweet dreams :) 

avery's add on's ! 

sorry for not updating in forever 😫😫

but my louis concert was on saturday and it was amazing omg, literally the best night of my life 

PAPER RINGS - h. stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें