Introduction

If you're reading this, then you've probably heard of reality shifting. Like the titles says, I'll be recording and recounting my shifting journey and experiences here.

I don't really have anyone to talk to about this, and writing  feels better than talking to a brick wall. So hopefully someone sees this.

Anyway, I've been shifting for about a year, maybe a little more. Still haven't made it to any of my DRs,  and I do have some experiences I want to share.

I discovered shifting around the time of the pandemic when my sister introduced me to Kristeau, a YouTuber. Her channel doesn't soley focus on shifting, but she did touch up on it.

It was either about the different methods shifters use, or addressing the shifting misconceptions (Its been awhile since I saw the video, okay?). And what caught my eye was a picture of Bakugo and Hogwarts with the phrase: "How To: SHIFT REALITIES"

All I could think about at the time was "Huh, I wonder what that could be..."

It was the the first time I was introduced to shifting and I decided to do some more research. After confirming that shifting was not extremely dangerous and since I had nothing better to do, I just thought, "Eh, why not give it a shot?"

Ands that's how my shifting journey officially began.

~Note~
Once you're brought up to speed to my most recent experiences, I doubt I'll be able to post as often as I hope to. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.