4

George's pov:

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, and egg. I went to the restroom to get ready for the day, when I was done I walked to the kitchen seeing dream shirtless and in a apron. "making breakfast?" I asked, he looked at me and nodded.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv, Spongebob started to play "we have to train today again, Phil said next week he'll give us a mission, he said that we'll start on a easy mission just incase" dream said while putting food on two plates. "Ok, that fine" I replied still focused on the tv. "Why do we have to start easy? I'm good, I'm the best" I smiled widely while looking at him "we have to because if you mess up and aren't prepared there's a good chance we fail the mission" he started giving me a plate of food and I nodded in response.

"So, why did you go to Niki's apartment last night?" He asked while starting to eat and looking at his phone concentrated on something "just wanted to talk to them I guess" I shrugged, he hummed and continued to scroll on his phone.

After we both finished eating we started heading out of the apartment to go train. Once we got out we got greeted with Boomer and Hannah, I greeted them back and continued walking to catch up with dream.

We got to the training building and started with the gym for 30 minutes to warm up for us to start training.

After 30 minutes we started heading to the second floor and started to put on our gear. I got my knife and guns and we started going to the jungle themed room. "Oo yay! This one looks pretty" I said smiling at dream, "I personally like the neon one better" dream said while getting his gear "how? This one is way prettier, it has more courses and there's cute little fake animals! They look so real!" I said while pointing at a bird hanging by a thread from the ceiling "they're stuffed that's why they look so real" I gasped and looked at dream in shock "w-what?" I said in a heavy British accent, he started wheezing and falling to the ground clutching his stomach "HOLY SHIT! THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE HAHAHA!" He wheezed harder and I was stood still in the same position "that's not funny!" I crossed my arms and walked to the front of the room ready to start the round "are you done dying now? A tea kettle suddenly is in here" he stopped laughing and looked at me "that's rude, I don't like you" he walked besides me and playfully pushed my shoulder "you think I don't know that already?" I blurted everything going silent "uhm, start the round yeah?" I mumbled looking down to the fake grass floor "uh yeah" we ran opposite ways and I stood behind a hill.

Dreams pov:

"You think I don't know that already?" Why would George say that? Did I do something wrong? Have I been treating him badly? I was a bit harsh at first but that still doesn't proof why he would say that, "uhm, start the round yeah?" He said while looking down at the floor "uh yeah" I responded while jogging to the opposite side of him going behind a tree, those thoughts stood in my head, I don't think I've been harsh with him. I mean I was ignoring him because I didn't know him and because I didn't need a partner, I still don't. So I don't know why Phil gave me a partner, I was too distracted in my thought that George was right in front of me and shot me with the paintball gun "oh" I said quietly while coming back to reality "are you ok? You were just kinda zoned out. I stood here for like a minute and you didn't realize" was I really in my thoughts for that long? My thoughts usually never affect me like this. Why am I overthinking so much? God pull it together dream "uh yeah sorry I was just thinking about something, rematch?" I questioned while looking at him "sure" we both started walking to the entry way of the room and ran away from each other again, I heard ruffling from the tree that was pretty close to me and started to quietly walk behind a rock to get farther away from where he was. I saw him aiming at me and dodged the paintball right on time, I smiled proudly while looking at him and pointing my gun towards him. I shot my gun and it missed by such a short amount he giggled and shot me quickly "yay! How did you miss me? It was a open shot" he said while jumping down from the fake tree "I did that on purpose, we have to start the round by letting the one who sucks win" he scoffed and we both walked to the entrance of the room again, we ran opposite ways and I hid behind a bush this time. It was quiet and I didn't see no ruffling anywhere, I started to walk behind the bush more until I felt a presence behind me. Before he could shoot me I dodged the paintball again and tripped him by his ankle with my foot. He yelped and I quickly grabbed him and shot him in the chest "what the hell! How did you do that so quickly!" He groaned while a bit of a pink tint appeared on his cheeks and stood up, I shrugged "I'm just good" I said smirking "whatever! I let you win, I could've got you but I was just being nice!" He said crossing his arms "yeah sure, whatever you want to say Georgie" I started walking back and saw a bit of blush form on his face. He scoffed and started to follow me.

We played 6 more rounds with me winning by just 1, it was already dinner time so we headed to the cafeteria where everyone else was.

1032 words
Another upload yay! Sorry it took me a while but I hope you guys liked this chapter <3

MWAH!