Series Summaries

Part One

'Black Luck':

It's finally happening! Like a punch in the face, Adrien suddenly realizes how friggin adorable his classmate, Marinette Dupain-Cheng is.
.
.
.
Oh God. . . It's not just a crush. He's in love with Marinette.
.
.
.
Adrien never stopped to think his Black Luck carried over to his civilian form. But this week proves him wrong, when asking out the cute girl that sits behind him in class doesn't go as planned. It's not his fault that Hawkmoth has the worst timing in the world. . . or that he stutters whenever he sees Marinettes outfit choices.
.
.
.
Yeah, he was definitely screwed.

CS- Complete

Part Two (You are here)

'From Black To White':

Girlfriend. Adrien couldn't believe it. He had a girlfriend! And she was none other than Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Not only that, but today is their official first date, and he wants it to be as romantic as possible. What'll happen when Adrien's nerves start to get the best of him. . . He has black luck after all, right?

CS- Complete

Part Three

'And Then I Saw Pink':

Wait. . . WHAT? It was finally happening. No more secrets, no more hiding, the truth was coming out. Ladybug was ready to show him who she was, and Adrien was just as eager. What he was least expecting, however, was for the only two girls he's ever loved to be one and the same. So shocked by the news, he can't help but kiss her. . . forgetting Marinette doesn't know her boyfriend is the one behind the mask.

CS- In Progress

Part Four

'Craving Green':

She's finally done it. She's beaten Hawkmoth, but at what cost? Now the love of her life is on the verge of death. The Miraculous Ladybugs didn't heal him. WHY didn't they heal him? Marinette's done countless hours of research to find out why. But the answer is heartbreaking. She can't do anything about it. She can't save him. All she's capable of doing is sitting by his hospital bed, holding his hand, praying he wakes up, and missing his bright green eyes.

CS- Incomplete

'I Never Knew I Could Hate Purple':

Marinette has refused to tell Adrien who Hawkmoth is under the mask. But once he's finally able to leave the hospital, she doesn't really have a choice, does she? All this time, his emotionally abusive father has been attacking the whole of Paris, him, and his lady. How do you wrap your head around something like that?

CS- Incomplete

Part Five

'The Color Of Her Cheeks':

Since the defeat of Hawkmoth, Adrien gets to live with his girlfriend, the lovely Marinette Dupain-Cheng. So what's stopping them from cuddling in her room and falling asleep. They're finally happy after all this time. And they have some embarrassing things to say about their past overly obsessive crushes.

CS- Incomplete

More To Be Determined. . .