From Black to White

ALL THE REASONS WHY THIS DATE COULD WILL GO WRONG:

Marinette is going to hate all my ideas and want to go home.

Marinette won't like any of my jokes.

Marinette will pull away when if I make a move.

Marinette's ice cream flavors will represent Luka.

Marinette will be embarrassed if any fans approach us.

-Marinette will hate me because I'll accidentally slip that I'm absolutely head over heels in love with her on the first date, but she won't reciprocate those feeling because who could ever be in love with me?

Marinette will break up with me.

". . .Dude, really?" said Nino to himself, once he finished reading the text Adrien had sent him. He immediately pressed the call button, heading out the door and down the street.

Adrien knew he shouldn't be nervous. Marinette has had a crush on him since the day they first met! If anything, she should be the nervous one. Yet, here he was, pacing in an alleyway, two blocks away from the 'Tom and Sabine Bakery', screaming at Nino through his phone.

". . . OR MAYBE-" the flustered teen screamed to receiving end of the call, not even bothering to say hello, "Maybe she doesn't even like Andre's ice cream! OH NO- what if she hates rom coms- all though, I'm not sure if that's even possible. . . WAIT- maybe roses are her least favorite flower! OR MAYBE-"

"ADRIEN!" Nino shouted from the other end of the line. Once he had the blonde's attention, he continued, "Adrien. Shut. The. Fuck. Up." he laughed, "Stop freaking out, and go pick up your date."

"But what if-" he started.

"What if Hawkmoth shows up, steals Marinette, mugs you, and throws you into a fountain? You got to stop with the 'what if's' and go get your girlfriend."

"I'm going to screw up. I know I am going to screw up." His pacing became more rapid, "I'll probably do something so outrageously stupid, that she'll break up with me and-" Someone started shaking him from behind. Adrien whipped his head around to find his best bro standing right there. He looked back down to his phone, only then noticing that the call had ended, ". . . uh, when did you get here?"

"Just now." He shrugged, "You had location sharing on, and I couldn't deal with your nerves for one more second!"

"I'm sorry! It's just, this is my first official date with someone other than Kagami. And I like Marinette SO much more." He sighed, grabbing fistfuls of his golden locks.

"I get it, dude. But you just have to be more confident. You have so much to offer. I promise that you won't embarrass yourself." Nino patted his shoulder, "Remember what you told me when I wanted to ask out Marinette? 'Just be yourself.'" He quoted.

"Yeah, but that was when your feelings were on the line, not mine!"

"Wow. Thanks."

"Ninoooo, we're focusing on me right now!"

"Dude. . ."

"Help me! Please!"

"Ok, ok!" Nino laughed, "Pro tip, Marinette likes romance, and according to Alya, her love language is touch. So, kiss her hand, put your arm around her, touch her face, and just remember to be you."