Chapter 88: Senju Muramasa

Start from the beginning

There were many good things to eat, clothes and boutiques to buy, which would be able to satisfy most Spirits.

"Tohka, this is it..."

Shido chuckled lightly, without taking any detours, he went directly to the Mochi store and introduced Tohka.

"Yes?"

Tohka said with some anticipation. She looked at the delicious strawberry Mochi with her eyes glowing, and her mouth seemed to be drooling.

Shido nodded affirmatively.

And the proprietress seemed to have seen Shido and recognized him as well. After all, he was wearing the uniform of Raizen High School just like last time.

"Is this your girlfriend?"

The lady asked softly.

Although Shido and Kotori went to the open-air mall last time, Kotori was not around when they bought the strawberry Mochi, and the proprietress only knew that Shido was dating a girl at that time.

Now that she saw this beautiful girl, she believed that this must be Shido's girlfriend.

"Of course!"

Shido nodded affirmatively. This was a fact, no need to deny it.

"Outstanding! You two are a natural pair!"

The proprietress couldn't help but compliment them. It was different from what Gabriel just said casually. This time, she was obviously more sincere.

Therefore, Shido smiled back, and then said:

"We will have three boxes of strawberry Mochi again, thank you!"

"OK!"

The proprietress smiled and turned around to prepare the items for Shido.

The two were waiting outside. In fact, three boxes of strawberry Mochi were really not enough for Tohka to eat, but Shido believed that he shouldn't let Tohka eat too much at one time. Going to other places and trying different dishes would be better for her.

So, just three boxes would suffice.

But in fact, three boxes were already a lot, and most people couldn't eat that much at all, so the proprietress was still feeling a little weird, but she didn't ask any more questions.

After waving goodbye to the proprietress, the two came to the bench next to them, and Shido helped to open the box and ate the strawberry Mochi with Tohka.

"This is delicious! It's 80% the level of kinako bread!"

Tohka nodded in appreciation, using the familiar analogy of kinako bread, which seemed to be a bit higher than the macarons just now.

"It's really good, the strawberries are really fragrant..."

Shido also agreed. Although he told Yumiko Miura that he didn't like chocolate in the morning, it was just a lie. He actually liked sweets.

Therefore, whether it was the desserts or the Strawberry Mochi here, he liked it very much. It was also a joy for him to be able to eat these things with the Spirits every day.

...

Halfway through eating, Tohka suddenly asked in a deep voice:

"Shido..."

"What is it?"

Shido frowned. Tohka was rarely seen with such a serious expression, he was a little curious about what the other party wanted to say.

"Don't you think this is a little boring?"

Tohka asked worriedly.

"Of course not!"

Shido shook his head affirmatively

Shido shook his head affirmatively. As long as he was with Tohka, he would never be bored, even if they just sat at home and did nothing, it would be a good day.

And going out to eat for a date, for him, was a better thing than going to school.

"But I heard that you went shopping for clothes with Natsumi, went to the amusement park with Kaguya and Yuzuru, and went to different places with Miku, and I was just eating..."

Tohka explained her worries.

"What's the big deal? Some like to play, you like to eat, everyone likes different things, so don't worry about it!"

Shido patted Tohka's head gently.

"Really?"

Hearing Shido's response, Tohka breathed a sigh of relief and showed a bright smile again, only to see her say softly:

"Sure enough, I love Shido...as much as kinako bread!"