Chapter 12

A/N: Also i have just been dreading the fact of ending this story 😭😭
__________________________________________

"So the part where you admitted to liking him before your not going to include?"

I laughed at Gwi-nam "Oh come onn that was like 6 months ago AND besides YOU'RE my boyfriend Gwi-nam not Su-hyeok" he furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms "wowwww so you're not going to tell me you love ME instead of Su-hyeok" love? Do I love Gwi-nam?
.
.
.
.
"Y/N I was joking- You don't have to think so serious about it..Come on let's go" He said grabbing my hand and guiding me through the sewers. But I couldn't get the thought out of my head.
___________________________________________

It didn't take us long to make it back to the hotel.

After I got ready for bed I plopped myself onto the bed falling asleep right away.

__________________________________________

"Y/N wake up we're gonna miss our flight!" Gwi-nam said gently shaking me awake. I quickly got out of the bed to get ready before rushing to check out of the hotel and heading to the airport.

"Flights 507, 708, 203, and 973 will be taking off soon. Please board your planes now."

We quickly made our way to our seats letting out a sigh of relief that we made it just in time. As we took off I caught a glimpse of the school I let out a little sigh knowing this would be the last time I would see it. It would be my last time coming back here. The thought of not returning hurt me but everywhere I looked I was reminded of the zombies and everyone being attacked. It would never be the same.

The once beautiful country I had longed to be at is now the most evil country I'd do anything to get away from.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gwi-nam's Pov:

8 years have passed since the whole apocalypse. Sung-Ho was able to go back and live with his mom and Su-hyeok, Y/N was really sad about him leaving but she usually calls him every Sunday to ask about his week and how he is doing, Hee-su also talks to him over the phone whenever she can. We were able to officially say Hee-su was our daughter when we both turned 18 and were able to legally adopt her. We also both graduated and I also graduated college not that long ago. Oh! Me and Y/N also got engaged though I wasn't the one who proposed since Y/N beat me to it..BUT to be fair it was totally unexpected and I was actually waiting to propose after we graduated but we ended up marrying each other after we graduated but it's perfectly fine with me since I still get to say Y/N is my wife.

It's crazy to think about how none of this wouldn't have happened without the apocalypse and how I would've never been able to marry the girl I had admired if we didn't run together

hand in hand.

_________________________________________

A/N: after like a month of not wanting to end this story it has come to an end. 😭😭 this was actually my first x reader yall and im super sad to end it but it has to be done and honestly im surprised u made it to the end likeeee was it not cringey!?!? BUT ANYWAYS thank you all so much and im sorry if its not a satisfying ending tbh i didnt know how to end it 😭😭 and no smut for uu bc idk how to write it 🙀

ALSO NOT ME HAVING TO FIX ALL THE CHAPTER NUMBERS BC I SKIPPED A NUMBER 💀

OK THANK YOU ALL AGAIN AND UR PROBABLY READING THIS AT LIKE 12AM OR SOMETHING SO GO TO SLEEP GOODNIGHT-

Update: I also just started a levi x reader so if u like levi as much as i do check it out 🙈

ANOTHER UPDATE YALL: I started writing a new Gwi-nam x reader!