Chapter 3

"Gwi-nam lets get out of here together" you said before drifting off to sleep.
___________________________________________

I woke up to the smell of ramen? WAIT was this all a dream am I back home!? Wait whose in my hou- "Y/N here" I looked up to see Gwi-nam holding out a cup of ramen "I figured we should eat it today because we have to leave this room and find more food we can't stay here forever it's better to leave as soon as we can"

I felt like I was in heaven ramen had never tasted this good before but its probably just in my head for all I know this could be my last meal..I quickly put the thought aside I'm not going to think negative me and Gwi-nam WILL get out of here.

"Thank you Gwi-nam for all of this I'd probably would've been dead if you hadn't grabbed my hand I owe you one" he placed his ramen down and looked at me "No you don't we're in this together remember? Partners in crime. But we should finish our food and head out to try to find some supplies we could use" you nodded in agreement before finishing up the last of your ramen.
___________________________________________

You had quickly gotten dressed in the outfit you had packed before throwing your uniform to the side. 'Good thing I was supposed to have detention or else I would've still been in a skirt which could get caught easily on things' You took out the useless stuff in your bag which was almost all of your stuff now. "WHY WOULD YOU CARRY ALL OF YOUR TEXTBOOKS Y/N!?" you turned to look at a shock Gwi-nam "Whattt sometimes teachers ask for them unexpectedly!" you said defending yourself. You then got up and picked up the single burner Gwi-nam had used to make the ramen along with 2 cans of propane that was left in the storage room but 1 seemed to only have a little bit left. 'Thank god these were left here maybe we can find more in the cooking class below' you zipped up your bag and put it on "OK I think we're ready to go" Gwi-nam nodded his head "give me the bag though so the weight won't slow you down" you were going to protest saying your strong enough to carry it yourself but he was probably right on how it might slow you down especially when running. "thank you Y/N now lets go"

Gwi-nam quietly removed the stuff from the door and peeked his head out grabbing your hand before you both started to silently move through the school. You pulled Gwi-nam into a janitor's closet "Gwi-nam before we keep up our mission isn't it weird how they aren't attacking us? Do you think its because we're being quiet?" your eyes widen "what if they're attracted to noise!" it was like god had heard you because right that second you heard music in the distance playing and loud growls coming from the "students" you quickly pulled Gwi-nam's hand "lets just get out of this school while we can and while they're distracted!" You both ran as quiet as possible down the stairs and outside the "students" were trying their best to get the speaker. You thought of places that you both could go to somewhere safe nearby just for now 'Cheong-san CHEONG-SANS PARENTS SHOULD BE JUST NEARBY THEY MUST BE SAFE THEY HAVE TO BE!!'
___________________________________________

Su-hyeok's Pov:

My mind kept wandering off to Y/N i hope she's ok I hope she's alive. Nam-ra had turned on the speakers and played an audio which was meant to be calm but it seemed far from clam with all the growling and hissing happening from the zombies outside. I looked out the window to see them all surround a speaker and two figures running past them getting ready to climb the gate "Y/N!! and GWI-NAM!?" my eyes widen as I saw the two of them holding hands. Everyone quickly rushed to the window "Y/N'S ALIVE!!" Dae-su shouted excitedly. Woo-jin quickly elbowed him "Yeah but look who she's with idiot!" he attempted to whisper Dae-su immediately patted my back looking a bit concerned for me. "Hey don't worry I'm sure they're just sticking together as a team they probably don't even know were aliv- OWW" Woo-jin had elbowed Dae-su again "DUDE YOU'RE JUST GOING TO MAKE HIM FEEL WORSE" Dae-su quickly apologized to me but I brushed it off hes right they probably don't know we're alive why else would Y/N be sticking with Gwi-nam.
___________________________________________