Chapter 1

"Anddd i woke up late again" you said too yourself as you slowly got up to put your uniform on and packed extra clothes to change into after school for detention. You quickly grabbed some snacks and stuffed them into your backpack "OOOHH K LETS GOO" you said as you run out of your apartment room to the school.

"Late again L/N" The teacher at the gate said as you put your name down before quickly running yelling "YEAH SORRY ABOUT THAT TEACH" the teacher let out a little sigh "DON'T FORGET YOU HAVE DETENTION L/N- that kid is something else" he said with a little chuckle before locking the gates.
_________________________________________

"L/N? Y/-"
"IM HERE I'M HERE DON'T MARK ME ABSENT" You say slamming the door open and shut running to your seat "well that's one way to make an entrance" She said while marking you late. "Okay everyone hand over the phones"

Everyone handed over their phones besides On-jo and Dae-su they tried their best but still got caught in the end. Everyone except Ms.Park laughed at their attempt to keep their phones.

You looked around the classroom not really paying attention to the lesson when a girl suddenly came into the classroom covered in blood.

Everyone immediately got up to see what was happening, you looked closer at the girl and realized she was the girl who usually sat at the back of the class. You never actually got to know her or even become friends with her, she was always cold towards you and even mean sometimes so you just ignored her existince.

You snapped out of your trance when you saw Ms. Park, On-jo, Su-hyeok, and, I-sak leave taking her to the infirmary.

Everyone started talking and of course Na-yeon started spreading her dirt rumors.

"He obviously wanted to kill her for revenge for h-" you stared at her in disgust before interrupting her "Hey cut that shit out Na-yeon are you even listening to yourself?" she stop talking and look at you scoffing "What!? you know I'm probably right why else would he had taken her? To film por-" silence filled the class as everyone looked at you and Na-yeon holding her cheek "Stop trying to spread disgusting rumors especially ones like that" before you two could say anything else Ms. Park came back into the classroom and started teaching the lesson as if nothing had happened.

You never liked Na-yeon she always thought she was above everything and everyone just because she had money but oh boy if a zombie apocalypse ever happened money wouldn't be important and it won't save her when people are fighting to save themselves.
__________________________________________

Lunch arrived and as usual you went to get food and sat down at a single table it's not that you didn't have any friends- sure you were on good terms with everyone in your class well most of them.

It's just you never really knew how to keep a conversation going and so to save yourself from awkwardness you just sat alone! It's a win win they won't have to deal with you and you can catch up on some books you wanted to read.

You were going to read a manga you had just bought when Su-hyeok came up to you and sat down?
'okkk this is um ok'

"Hi Su-hyeok do you need anything?" you said putting your manga away in your bag.

"Um no it's just why do you always sit alone I just noticed recently how you actually never sit with anyone else" he said with a bit of a frown on his face scratching tye back of his neck.

"ohh well I guess I never really tried to sit with other people I'm not really good at making conversations" you said 'wait why does he care so much I've always sat alone'

"What but you've always been good at talking to people or well I thought because you're always so loud and honest with your words!" he said moving his hands as he described how he saw you "OH NOT LOUD IN A BAD WAY THOUGH I MEAN IT IN A GOOD WAY" he sorta shouted.