Chapter One: Encounter

I do not own Harry Potter or Carmen Sandeigo 

The wind billowed across the face of the woman in green

The wind billowed across the face of the woman in green. Eyes sparkling emeralds, just like the color she is wearing. Her collar popped and her hat covered her face only revealing her sparkling eyes. In front of her was a group of people who seemed to not exactly like each other. The old man wearing very peculiar clothes, almost like he was dressed for bed, was smiling, very brightly. A young man with beautiful features, and perfectly styled chocolate hair, not a hair out of place.

She looked at the group respectively, behind the men who seemed in charge, was a group that seemed very in conflict. A bat-looking man, a man with an extra eyeball, a blonde peacock-like man, a stern-looking woman, a woman that had two different colors in her hair, and a girl with bubblegum colored hair. The man wearing the colorful robes smiled and said,

"Hello, Ms. Potter, I'm Albus Dumbledore. My colleagues and I would like a word."

"Well, Mr.Dumbledore, a lot of people want to talk to me. Very few do." An American accent is prominent.

The younger man maybe a couple of years older than herself came forward,

"I am Marvolo Slytherin, we want to help reconnect you to your family."

"My parents, to my knowledge, are dead."

"Yes, you have cousins and godparents that would like to meet with you."

"I am eighteen, I do not care about this supposed family any longer. Right now I have a job to do."

The people in the back seemed surprised.

"Ms. Potter-"

"Call me Harriet."

"Harriet, you are a witch."

"That isn't very nice to say to someone you just met." She said with a smirk.

"No, he means you have magic."

"Prove it."

He created fire using his wand. Then Albus turned that fire into flowers.

"Well, meet me at this address tomorrow at noon." She said, handing them an envelope. With that, she turned away from the group and looked at the city below, Walking to the edge of the roof she jumped. Opening her hand glider she flew through the night, scaring the people on the roof.

"Well, a witch huh? I thought life couldn't get weirder."