Chapter 3 ⚛️ Finding About Myself

Comenzar desde el principio

    Although, why did she do that? No, the question is, who is she referring to... Save who?

    I shrugged the feeling and nodded silently, for now, let us investigate the library and ask her about my name.

    Since she favours her so much to tell everything she asked.

--+-•-+--

    The afternoon after lunch, I was able to leave my suffocating room and found myself wandering off the mansion with Anna.

    Anna is my maid who happens to be older than me at least two years older than me perhaps. She is a commoner's daughter but loves to be around me, which I need to know why. I have absolutely no idea about her portraits anyways, I asked her if she can tell me about my name.

    After some time off and pursuit over the maid, I had figured out who I am and what am I doing here. To sum it up, my/her name is Seira Latina Crambell, so the name Atina came from Latina which the name Atina was given to her as a nickname by my/her father, the Crambell Family is a marques ruled by Marquis Rodolph Crambell, my father.

    That's fair information so I didn't have much choice but to see what lay on the Crambell royal library. Walking down the hallway being guided by Anna, finally, the door to the library was just in front of us wide and open.

    "The Crambell Library is huge and most scholars come here often to use the marquess library, few of them is scholars and knights of the Crambells so you aren't actually alone in this gigantic library, milady. " I see, I guess even the west values the life of its student.

    When I entered the library some people greeted me and others frown as if I was a bug in their eyes, I couldn't help but to shrugged and remain cautious before I wander around the gigantic library.

    Some books are meant to be read and some are not exactly what I need but will be in the future, I gaze upon the books on the shelves and where I see the location of the titles where books are being placed, the shelves are all filled with no empty spots as well as how the books give different shades of textures.

    "Anna, do we have history books about my family, I'm quite bored to read novels that aren't particularly my type, " I asked Anna beside me, she looked at me and she gaze at the books from left to right.

    "Well... We are not in the section of the history books so it is really hard to find one, I think the books are being placed on the second floor while other books are being placed on the ground floor, " I nodded and sighs.

    I'm tired and my body is always tired because of Seira's problem in the body, so particularly speaking I need to train her body even if it takes me a little bit to actually perform well without the problem in my body, it's troublesome to even have acquired a weak body.

    We arrived at the top floor, the second floor, the shelves are pretty neat and clean, having to read all of the signs is quite making the job easy, I only looked at the signs and the books until we reach the area where I see a book befitting of my interest.

    "Finally, " I said and took off some of the books I wanted to read and gives them to Anna.

    "Milady, it looks like you are planning on staying till noon, then shall I make a tea? " she asked.

    "No need, however, could you tell the physician that I might not be able to make it, to my afternoon schedule, tell him to come to my room after dinner instead. " Anna looked at me before I force a smile. She is right, I might take a while to even finish reading this book and I won't attend to my schedule on time.

    "If that's the case, then it is fine, milady, I'm sure Sir Harden will understand, " she put the book on the table beside the wooden railings and she looked at me.

    "Please do excuse me milady, I shall inform the physician right away, " she bows before leaving.

    I read the books a dozen times, the history I read is both about the founding of the empire and the Crambell family, the history was quite long and it took me at least 5-6 hours before I finish yet Anna hasn't come back after informing my physician.

    I give a hard sigh and remain silent while looking at the lower floor where only a few people were active, they look so determined to become a student. I am now sure of something, even though I believe in reincarnation, transmigration is different. However, I don't think my situation is transmigration.

    I'm sure it's reincarnation but the fact that I remember my own memories remain a mystery. The library is big, I might find something useful to ease my worries and thinking about it, I felt so heavy.

    Sighs...